The Ting Tings, or the Jing Jang Jong?

saturdaygig

The Ting Tings, or Jing Jang Jong  

15 members have voted

1. 1. The Ting Tings, or Jing Jang Jong

• Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong
    • The Ting Tings

Like suggested above, I think they're both a pile of wank!

OK, the Ting Tings have one good single. But the Jing Jang Jong are just crap. Every new band seems to sound the bleeding same!

IMO both are utter tosh. Neither are 'indie' or 'alternative' - they are generic pop for the NME buying/Radio 1 listening masses.

Listen to the new albums by Born Ruffians, M83, Nick Cave, Black Mountain, Why? or Neon Neon instead.

I really like Fruit Machine as a disposable 'pop' tune and have heard their album which is pretty samey but ok in places (not one to listen to solely but individual tunes are good in a compilation)

As for Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong - haven't heard enough of their stuff to really make a comment - liked the tune Lucio Stars Fires though

I have heard of neither and im happy with that, although I voted for the "Ting tings" simply because A) there is a female member B) the guy doesnt look like a complete fag.

Saw the Ting Tings twice last year... they were brilliant, even though they were only support both times I really really enjoyed them. So I'd go with them... I haven't seen Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong live yet.

Â