Playoffs 2020-21: Divisional Round

Hornso

Just now, Tegis said:

I'm not that rabid :D The fact that he's not a clearing in the woods is a saving grace.

Eventually they won't be able to afford everybody .

Plus there's still 3 days for Trump to start WW3 and if all the stadiums are nuked Mahomes will be less effective.

• Haha 1

That was a tough loss for the Browns but what a great season.

We can only hope for more next season and with an improved defence, who knows what is possible. Finally relevant again!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Shocking way for Brees to go out .... thanks for the memories and enjoy your retirement 

Sad for Brees. Statistically the 2nd greatest QB of all time, won a Super-Bowl, and STILL doesn't ever get a mention in 'Top all-time QBs' conversations.

Perhaps he'll receive it in retirement... if he does retire this time.

13 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Sad for Brees. Statistically the 2nd greatest QB of all time, won a Super-Bowl, and STILL doesn't ever get a mention in 'Top all-time QBs' conversations.

Perhaps he'll receive it in retirement... if he does retire this time.

I'd say he has definitely retired ... I think the broken ribs and collapsed lung this season just took too much out of him , he was declining but not been the same since he came back and yesterday sadly that was all to painfully obvious ..

Winston has just turned 27 and had a year at the club to learn the plays  , Id be surprised if he isn't the QB next season  ..hopefully with a few cameos from Hill :)

Â