Playoffs 2020-21: Divisional Round

Hornso

I can't see Saints going 3-0 v the Bucs , plus The bucs seem to be improving since the humiliating 38 - 3 we gave them , so I think this is where Saints find yet another way to implode in the play offs

Packers

Chiefs

Bucs

Ravens

Again , genuinely not fussed as long as the games are fun but there is a small part of me that wouldn't begrudge Brady getting another one 

The Browns winning it all would be good too but if I have to watch Mahomes come back from a 30pt deficit in the last quarter of a SB then that's fine too. 

Just get those boring Rams out FFS.

40 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Again , genuinely not fussed as long as the games are fun but there is a small part of me that wouldn't begrudge Brady getting another one 

The Browns winning it all would be good too but if I have to watch Mahomes come back from a 30pt deficit in the last quarter of a SB then that's fine too. 

Just get those boring Rams out FFS.

Brady getting a ring post BB and BB not making the playoffs the first season after losing Brady will really fuel the fire as to who was the reason behind the dynasty..

• Like 1

Just now, Dante_Lockhart said:

Brady getting a ring post BB and BB not making the playoffs the first season after losing Brady will really fuel the fire as to who was the reason behind the dynasty..

I wouldn't put it past the NFL to gently nudge this outcome into fruition  .

Â