Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 hours ago, fifamad said:

They should be higher up in the table should of won most of the games they drew but anytime I bring up that they have being playing well I get abuse, I call it as I see it they are playing better football then us at the moment and wouldn’t want to play them right now.

Maybe as you post here more than in Villa threads but it's OK I will protect your identity ?

Good win for you guys today

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Cjay said:

They time waste and foul there arses off.

The better side lost overall.

But Birmingham clung on and thats what matters.

No complaints.

We had more of the ball and didnt do enough.

They got there goals and did what they had to to win.

Best side in Birmingham right now, should be higher up the table.

Utter crap

14 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Just stating an opinion ?

was mainly just a made up opinion to cover your team got beaten at home by the shittest team in the midlands ;) 

Villa have already lost to the 2 best teams in Yorkshire :(

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Zatman said:

was mainly just a made up opinion to cover your team got beaten at home by the shittest team in the midlands ;) 

Villa have already lost to the 2 best teams in Yorkshire :(

Didn't realise you had played our u23s and u18s?

They are like the Villa/Sunderland when in Premier League. They have been down since 2011 I think and offer nothing to the league. think one play-off push and the rest just trying to survive

When they go down (and its not if) it will be a long time before they come up again. Probably more chance of us getting them in the cup than a league game

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Clearly a windup merchant

"Danny Devito shaking head saying nope GIF"

Gave up trying to upload the thing.

Edited by Cjay

14 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

I can see these bagshites getting a points deduction with an upturn in form and they stay up last kick of the season by 1 goal difference 

I'd put money on this. Never known a club dodge as many bullets as these parasites.

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

They are like the Villa/Sunderland when in Premier League. They have been down since 2011 I think and offer nothing to the league. think one play-off push and the rest just trying to survive

When they go down (and its not if) it will be a long time before they come up again. Probably more chance of us getting them in the cup than a league game

I always say that teams that circle the drain in a league (as in finish in the relegation fight for a few seasons in a row) almost never recover. 
They nearly always go down. It's a huge task to drag a club back up from that position.

It's only a matter of time for Blues.

Â