Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

No wonder we've got an out of control wage bill, we've got a load of ex-Villans still on the wage bill!

Cracking work Agent M. Continue your mission.

Some inbred just called Tom Ross on BRMB and genuinely suggested that SHA fans are, in his words, the best fans in the world :lol::lol::lol:

They may have the most dedicated fans, I couldn't argue with that. They're still inbred spackers though.

Some inbred just called Tom Ross on BRMB and genuinely suggested that SHA fans are, in his words, the best fans in the world :lol::lol::lol:

They may have the most dedicated fans, I couldn't argue with that. They're still inbred spackers though.

Dedicated in that they can't even sell out the sty / they took triple figure away support to at least two premier league fixtures last year / their cup final allocation was hours away from going to general sale?

How the flying f*ck are they the most dedicated fans? I'm really interested to know why on earth you think that.

If you can't argue with that then you know nothing about them.

There was one bloke after the game shouting at everyone 'fecking Derby scum', he then stood in front of a car,pointed at the driver, than ran around and opened the car door, then slammed it and ran off into the distance. Looked very angry about something. he was about 40 something.

Very disturbing

Peter Pannu's car was allegedly attacked outside the ground with him in it. It was a club car apparently.

Scum.

There is going to be mayhem at Leeds, Millwall and Cardiff this year with those knuckledraggers in town. They may as well open the gates to Winson Green prison and let everyone out.

They may have the most dedicated fans, I couldn't argue with that.

I actually agree.

You have to be pretty bloody dedicated to watch that shower of shite every week and not die of shame.

There was one bloke after the game shouting at everyone 'fecking Derby scum', he then stood in front of a car,pointed at the driver, than ran around and opened the car door, then slammed it and ran off into the distance. Looked very angry about something. he was about 40 something.

Very disturbing

Peter Pannu's car was allegedly attacked outside the ground with him in it. It was a club car apparently.

Scum.

There is going to be mayhem at Leeds, Millwall and Cardiff this year with those knuckledraggers in town. They may as well open the gates to Winson Green prison and let everyone out.

You say scum.. But it wasn't long ago that a bunch of Villa fans attacked David Gold's car with him and his wife in it.

Very disturbing

Scum.

You say scum.. But it wasn't long ago that a bunch of Villa fans attacked David Gold's car with him and his wife in it.

That unfortunately demonstrates that Villa are far from free of their own element of complete and utter cretinous scum.

Â