Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Unfortunately I think they will reach the final, West Ham are shite and they are playing at home, plus they have the away goal.

Proves that the League Cup is a mickey mouse cup really, it's so easy for shite teams to win it.

West Ham have no strikers for tonight but then blues have strikers that don't score so I can see a 0-0 bore draw. If I had a wish it would be that blues look like they are going to wembley but mess it up in the dying minutes and it's "they break your heart Tom" all over again! In fact penalty shoot out heartache please!!

West Ham have no strikers for tonight but then blues have strikers that don't score so I can see a 0-0 bore draw. If I had a wish it would be that blues look like they are going to wembley but mess it up in the dying minutes and it's "they break your heart Tom" all over again! In fact penalty shoot out heartache please!!

No, a 1--1 draw.

Blues score on 1'

West Ham on 90+5'

Hahahahahaha

The worrying thing is, I could see whoever wins this game to go on and win the whole thing...

Arsenal are very shaky of late and I don't think they would like to come up against a bunch of inbreds in the final....

The worrying thing is, I could see whoever wins this game to go on and win the whole thing...

Arsenal are very shaky of late and I don't think they would like to come up against a bunch of inbreds in the final....

I think Arse will field a strong side, pretty much nailed on first trophy in 5 years.

I think Arse will field a strong side, pretty much nailed on first trophy in 5 years.

Bet Wenger is salivating at the thought of lifting the Mickey Cup :?

Bet Wenger is salivating at the thought of lifting the Mickey Cup :?

We were last year!!!! :lol:

Â