Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Just imagine the day of a bluenose today if you will,

* Turned down by Wolves reject Kenny Miller

* Your bid for Robbie Keane exposed as a shame live on Sky by the player himself

* One of your best midfielders Barry Ferguson linked with a move to Turkey

* Your local 'rivals' go and spend £18m on a striker

* Your local 'rivals' now have a player who probably cost more than your entire team

* More speculation emerges about the financial instability of your club

Now even by their standards that is a shockingly bad day :D

Just imagine the day of a bluenose today if you will,

* Turned down by Wolves reject Kenny Miller

* Your bid for Robbie Keane exposed as a shame live on Sky by the player himself

* One of your best midfielders Barry Ferguson linked with a move to Turkey

* Your local 'rivals' go and spend £18m on a striker

* Your local 'rivals' now have a player who probably cost more than your entire team

* More speculation emerges about the financial instability of your club

Now even by their standards that is a shockingly bad day :D

Almost feel sorry for the poor bastards. I'll instead save my sympathy for the generations of kids growing up in Small Heath doomed to an extra Y chromosome or 2.

Just been having a nose around their shitty forum, they've got no less than 7 threads about us on the first page of their 'Football Chat' section. Oh and a MON thread too, which is undoubtedly all about us as well.

And they reckon they're not obsessed with us? Deluded small time rocket polishers!

I think they really could go down you know.

Look at Wolves last night, yeh it was only Donny but they can score. They have the players and have been very very unlucky. Similar to us really.

West Ham will go, Wigan most likely... gotta say blues are next favourite really, they cant score for toffee and do have some hard fixtures still to come!

Â