Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I hate the fact they are in existence, let alone in the same league as us and it annoys me even more that they are doing well at the moment.

I despise the whole club, their players and their fans. And I absolutely love it when we beat the bastards.

I won't say 'fair play to them' or 'it's great that they are in the prem'.

To me, that's like saying 'well done for stopping at 218 Dr.Shipman'.

Horrible little club.

This

I hate the fact they are in existence, let alone in the same league as us and it annoys me even more that they are doing well at the moment.

I despise the whole club, their players and their fans. And I absolutely love it when we beat the bastards.

I won't say 'fair play to them' or 'it's great that they are in the prem'.

To me, that's like saying 'well done for stopping at 218 Dr.Shipman'.

Horrible little club.

You win the biggest man of the year award..well done.

its JUST another football team, which happens to be situated close to us. 50 years ago west brom were our rivals..do you HATE them asewell? what the **** does it matter?

its JUST another football team, which happens to be situated close to us. 50 years ago west brom were our rivals..do you HATE them asewell? what the **** does it matter?

Hmmm, well you are of course entitled to your opinion. The rivalry will obviously mean more to some people than others, that much is a given. I suppose it all depends on your own experiences. As for 'what the **** does it matter?' well, it's all about context isn't it? It probably means very little in the overall scheme of things, but on a Villa message board where our closest, fiercest rivals are being discussed, then maybe a little more.

I happen to find SHA a very unsavoury club, I have done for a considerable amount of time. Most of the things I've read, seen and experienced about them down the years have lead me to this belief. That is why I posted my response and not...

You win the biggest man of the year award..well done.

...to get an award. Thanks for that though, I haven't won anything for a while. :thumb:

Agree with meregreen (and D1)

I've never met a 'Nose who wasn't a Grade A cuuunt. Detest the **** lot of 'em.

If some on here want to buddy up to 'em because they're in the top half of the table......well.......that's their problem

I've never met a 'Nose who wasn't a Grade A cuuunt. Detest the **** lot of 'em.

Let's be honest, they have bad fans as do we. Both clubs will have fans who are complete idiots but most of them are good people as are Villa fans, my best mate and my whole family are Blues supporters, alot of them season ticket holders and suprisingly aren't grade A words removed.

I just laugh at Heathens and really pity them. Each time they think they're trying to be witty I just say "Why support small heath when you can support the 4th most successful team in English football".

Most of the heathens I've come across are scum.

A lot of them are bad, very few are alright. After attending many matches against them, my hatred grew, being spat at, having coins and bottles rain down only supports the argument that they are scum. Of course all clubs have bad fans but they have an awful lot more than most. Shit ground, shit fans!

As I said you've all won the 'biggest bloke' competitions.

Are you all so small minded that you cant see that its not the peoples fault who they support? If you lot were born in Hull then you wouldnt even think about the blues. they're just people at the end of the day with families. So to call thousands of people in and around birmingham words removed is calling the kettle black really isn't it?

After attending many matches against them, my hatred grew, being spat at, having coins and bottles rain down only supports the argument that they are scum. Of course all clubs have bad fans but they have an awful lot more than most. Shit ground, shit fans!

And you don't think they are subjected to the same treatment at our ground? It happens at ALL rivalries away grounds...

I went to see Man Utd V Liverpool when Utd won 3-1 I saw some pretty unsavory things outside the ground, its not just blues fans.

And its not a blues love in, its just trying not to be petty, throwing insults at them (like they will be doing to us on another forum) its just time to treat them like any other football club.

Having said that the atmosphere on derby is great, I love the passion, but rather than shouting 'break that **** leg!' - cant we just support our own team and say 'great tackle!' or summat? lol.

Obviously most of us are wrong and the minority are right, small heath supporters are not, in fact, cuuunts, they are lovable Brummies who we should embrace.

In fact, when they sing "shit on the Villa" we might as well join in

Na, I appriciate the banter. Its good. I just don't understand the malicious comments on a website where there are no noses...

As I said, let them sing it, we all laugh when we hear it on match of the day, yet sometimes (esp away from home) we do the exact same... its retarded lol

Â