Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Chucho does have the potential to be very good.

Just not in a team as devoid of talent and creativity as the Blues side.

He is the perfect Blues player though.

As somebody (Rob I think) pointed out recently, Blues always have to have a player in their squad who hardly ever plays, so the fans can tell everybody that they would be top of the league if he was getting a regular game.

You can probably trace this back as far as the days of Ricky Otto! :flag:

Taken from Small Heath Alliance (Small Time Small Heath HA!)

regarding the treatment Barry got tonight:

Barry has arguably done more for them than anyone since McGrath/Platt/add your favorite viler here.

I don't think we'd abuse a Blues hero like they have tonight. They had special fake £50 notes printed with his face on, and were waving them at him. The point is, they've got ideas above their station, because they cannot accept Man City being a bigger, better club (which of course, they are).

I don't think I've seen so many false statements in one post on teh interwebz. Let them carry on being bitter and jealous of us, they always have been and always will be.

The reason he is nicknamed 'No Deal' is because he's always linked with the big players.....Jenas, Schneider, Yakubu, Defoe, Scharner etc but he never seems to follow up and always seems to be a late starter in every transfer window

Apart from Young and Carew and possibly Warnock who looks useful I've been largely unimpressed with his imports

James Milner....12 million for this bloke ?? Someone has to be taking the ****.....looked like a Sunday park player at St Andrews

Stuart Downing.....Highly rated in some quarters but also overrated by many neutrals

Richard Dunne.....has surprised me so far and nice for him to score a goal v the club who offloaded him but eventually I'm still convinced we'll see more of the errors and own goals he's famous for ....plus he's one red card away from breaking the record for the .....most red cards

James Collins.....Looks OK so far but early days

Carlos Cuellar......Bellamy gave him a roasting last night....of course I guess the fact he's a Villa player signed from Rangers means nothing.....if Blues had signed him we'd never have heard the end of the moaning

Brad Friedel......still a top keeper but age is creeping up on him fast, his understudy the American, Guznan looks nothing special

Sylvan Petrov.....inconsistent....another player who looked better in the SPL

Steve Sidwell....hasn't lived up to expectation at all

Nicky Shorey......wants to leave the club after a shortish time there

Nigel Reo Coker....a 'big statement' signing often played out of position........expected to leave in January after the much publicised bust up

Emile Heskey.....often boo-ed by Villa fans (isn't it obvious why ??)....yet Fabio Capello can get the best form from him

Curtis Davies ......has been very suspect recently when he's actually played....very injury prone

Good coaching ??? Most managers (including Eck) would kill for the type of money O'Neill has the luxury and advanatge of

Villa won't even make the Top 6 IMHO.....They miss Barry and Laursen more than they think....plus the fact for an hour The Blues made them look very ordinary indeed ......if it's a consolation to MON, his three new boys, Dunne, Collins and Warnock were by far their best players that day, O'Neill must have fired them up so that's where his coaching skills came in handy....can't be easy playing in a big 'derby' on your debut plus he made a crucial game deciding change whereas AM hesitated....but again that goal could have been prevented from a Blue standpoint

O'Neill apparently rules the roost in the 'Brian Clough' style....whether that works in today's game remains to be seen, Villa went on an awful run from February onwards until the end of last season and a lot of that has to be down to him

The treatment of Barry also discussed here

http://bcfcforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=55517

Stuart Downing.....Highly rated in some quarters but also overrated by many neutrals

I'm not from Brum so can one of you Brummies translate this for me please so I can understand the piont he's trying to make

Some people like him(mainly his own clubs fans and commentators) but most think he's overated

Didnt think i'd need to comment on their comments hilarious, should do one for their shite

I'm not from Brum so can one of you Brummies translate this for me please so I can understand the piont he's trying to make

Some people like him(mainly his own clubs fans and commentators) but most think he's overated

Didnt think i'd need to comment on their comments hilarious, should do one for their shite

David Gold on SSN just said;

I remember having paid £1 for the football club and arriving the next day at the stadium and thinking I had over paid and wondering if I could get my pound back the stadium was in such a sorry state I thought I'd over paid

Why oh why didn't Doug or a Villa fan but the club for £1, knock it down and build a Tesco or something???

Chucho does have the potential to be very good.

Just not in a team as devoid of talent and creativity as the Blues side.

He is the perfect Blues player though.

As somebody (Rob I think) pointed out recently, Blues always have to have a player in their squad who hardly ever plays, so the fans can tell everybody that they would be top of the league if he was getting a regular game.

You can probably trace this back as far as the days of Ricky Otto! :flag:

It was me who said that :lol:

He definitely has potential though. Blues team is so one paced and mediocre, he'll never realise it there.

The reason he is nicknamed 'No Deal' is because he's always linked with the big players.....Jenas, Schneider, Yakubu, Defoe, Scharner etc but he never seems to follow up and always seems to be a late starter in every transfer window

Apart from Young and Carew and possibly Warnock who looks useful I've been largely unimpressed with his imports

James Milner....12 million for this bloke ?? Someone has to be taking the ****.....looked like a Sunday park player at St Andrews

Richard Dunne.....has surprised me so far and nice for him to score a goal v the club who offloaded him but eventually I'm still convinced we'll see more of the errors and own goals he's famous for ....plus he's one red card away from breaking the record for the .....most red cards

James Collins.....Looks OK so far but early days

Carlos Cuellar......Bellamy gave him a roasting last night....of course I guess the fact he's a Villa player signed from Rangers means nothing.....if Blues had signed him we'd never have heard the end of the moaning

Brad Friedel......still a top keeper but age is creeping up on him fast, his understudy the American, Guznan looks nothing special

Sylvan Petrov.....inconsistent....another player who looked better in the SPL

Steve Sidwell....hasn't lived up to expectation at all

Nicky Shorey......wants to leave the club after a shortish time there

Nigel Reo Coker....a 'big statement' signing often played out of position........expected to leave in January after the much publicised bust up

Emile Heskey.....often boo-ed by Villa fans (isn't it obvious why ??)....yet Fabio Capello can get the best form from him

Curtis Davies ......has been very suspect recently when he's actually played....very injury prone

Good coaching ??? Most managers (including Eck) would kill for the type of money O'Neill has the luxury and advanatge of

Villa won't even make the Top 6 IMHO.....They miss Barry and Laursen more than they think....plus the fact for an hour The Blues made them look very ordinary indeed ......if it's a consolation to MON, his three new boys, Dunne, Collins and Warnock were by far their best players that day, O'Neill must have fired them up so that's where his coaching skills came in handy....can't be easy playing in a big 'derby' on your debut plus he made a crucial game deciding change whereas AM hesitated....but again that goal could have been prevented from a Blue standpoint

O'Neill apparently rules the roost in the 'Brian Clough' style....whether that works in today's game remains to be seen, Villa went on an awful run from February onwards until the end of last season and a lot of that has to be down to him

The treatment of Barry also discussed here

http://bcfcforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=55517

Thats possibly the biggest crock of shite I've ever read. You can almost taste the bitterness.

Â