Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Pearce you rocket polisher, this is more embarrassing than your penalty miss.

I hope the city ground blows up after this, with everyone still inside

I see little David Sullivan is claiming that before Man Utd went in for Ronaldo, they made him an offer. Bizarrely he turned it down :D

Just read the article Sullivan is claiming they nearly had him for £6mil but he chose United!! United paid £12.8mil so don't know why Sullivan thinks that supposed £6mil bid would have got him :D

Obviously the Ronaldo story is complete manure

You can't rule blose out for play offs surely. rowletts doing miracles there with an awful squad fair play to him.

They won't be able to hold on to him long though on a one year rolling contract though mind you

I hate blose as much as anyone but at least they can score goals and play with passion when they go behind regardless who the opposition is.

The second part of that sentence makes the first half very very unlikely indeed. We'd batter this current small heath side, if you think coming from behind once against a team of part timers means they've got more spirit or passion than us, I would suggest you have a little bit of a lie down!

• Like 2

Haha genie no chance. Screw the unwashed

It's not just in this game though obe look at their results since rowletts come in? Turned a completely turd side in one of the better ones.

I don't think we would beat them that easily at all.

• Like 1

Small heath never fail to make me smile .Have just heard the most hated person at the Sty Pannu has been re elected back on to the board,while Panos who has been running things has failed to be re elected. Expect the fire sale soon.

The FA cup draw will engender an all embracing Baggies/SHA love in.

Look on as they sing each other's songs and compete over who is the most obsessed with Villa.

Already seen on the missus' facebook, scummers saying they wanted "the vile" because they don't mind the yammers.

Didn't see it on my own FB as I have no scummers as even mild acquaintances.

Hope they all get ebola.

• Like 4

Â