Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Their home league form is something like 1 win in 23?????????

Yep, that stat was highlighted on the Football League Show. Basically one win out of a season's worth of home games. Amazing.

There's only 3 below them now and Fulham have just beat them and you'd think will quickly go up the table.

Hopefully Bolton will sack Freeman and have a similar outcome. Blackpool are already down but I'm pretty confident as last season SHA only managed 44 points and no way is this season's squad 6 points better than that.

when is the next set of blose accounts out?

Funny you should ask, they are out (although not fully signed off by the accountants - again) and I've been meaning to post it in here.

In short they are in more and more trouble, almost all their income is going on wages and their income is dropping. They are in their last year of parachute payments and currently almost entirely surviving on those and TV revenue as gate receipts aren't enough to keep the lights on.

Currently just under 60% of Small Heath's revenue comes from TV income, had they dropped into League One last season administration would have been assured. 

Below are some of the headlines from the accounts, remember these are effectively a year out of date the picture now in theory will be even worse. In my opinion it is hard to see how they can keep going.

• Turnover was down to approx £20.4mil from £23.76mil the season before.
  • Wage costs are at approx £18.84mil – or 92.35% of turnover. That means for every £1 BIH took in, they spend 92.35p on wages – an unsustainable level.
  • BIH made a loss of approx £12.61m for the year ending 2014 – this is an increase from £9.73mil the year before
  • The accounts once again have a disclaimer of opinion meaning the auditors refuse to comment on them

http://www.oftenpartisan.co.uk/archives/12666/the-accounts-and-pannu.html

But frustratingly, they do.

Depends how you look at it, they can carry on like they are now for as long as they like and I'll be happy.

As for their hopes of a takeover, who in their right minds would buy them even if BIH wanted to sell them which it is perfectly clear they don't/can't?

They are unsustainable from their own income now let alone once the parachute payments end so anyone buying them would have to put a huge amount of capital in with no return to chase the dream of the PL cash cow.

Why would you bother when there are far better clubs out there to buy even in the Championship, in my view they would actually struggle to give the club away right now.

Â