"Chairman picks team" claims Fergie!

Jas

So which team is it? (Assuming it's a prem team!)  

56 members have voted

1. 1. So which team is it? (Assuming it's a prem team!)

• Aston Villa
    • Newcastle United
    • Chelsea
    • West Ham United
    • Derby
    • Liverpool

Think it was intended as mind games and a dig at Grant but if it was Chelsea then Shevchenko would be playing every week as it's one of the factors that led to Jose leaving

If I had to bet on a team it would be Newcastle tbh ..Keegan knew nothing about Wise joining his setup and I think he was pressured into playing a clearly not fit Owen and I'm sure Keegan fell out with Martins as well only to recall him

Well it's Hearts isn't it............. it's fairly well known anyway, but of course "the master" is showing what a top bloke his is by slagging somebody off in the press (Grant) under a veil as thin as a fag paper........ this'll probably prompt a slew of articles in the press and tricky questions in an attempt to unsettle Chelsea....... Would this be defined as cheating perhaps, or at the very least bringing the game into disrepute......

Its gotta be Chelsea?

Sack the best manager in euprope and appoint a nobody.

Then make sure you're favourite players always start even if it means the better players dont.

Chelsea - simple.

Chelsea would be my guess too but Man City should have been in that list as their club is real shady. Should have put Manure in it too, could have been him doing a pot kettle black.

Derby is not a premiership club.

Chelsea, surely?

Why would Ferguson talk about West Ham. He was interested in them about a year ago when he swapped three points for Tevez.

I agree about the West Ham 3 points!

If Roman Abramovich does pick the Chelsea team then he should be England manager because he has done some job since the 'Special needs one' left!

don't think it is Chelsea, Roman does not even turn up nowadays after saying the team is too boring.

At chelsea Grant clearly 'picks' the team for me but is not in charge, that is the Dutch bloke - Ten Kart ? and Steve Clarke

Â