WM Football phone in

Follyfoot

11 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

A man called Leslie is all for giving Rooney more time, the voice of reason

Needs to bring some of his own players in before he can be judged. 

I’ve just downloaded the show to listen to on the train this morning, I look forward to hearing your, I mean Leslie’s, call 😂

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

New alter ego? 😉

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

For anyone who missed Greg the nose just please go onto BBC sounds and listen. I’m not gonna ruin it for you, but I’ve never laughed so much for so long.🤣🤣

Wilford was getting hot.

Classic.

PASHUN 

• Haha 1

On 07/12/2023 at 21:22, Follyfoot said:

Squeaky, Eddie is prepared to have a £50 bet with any Villa fan for charity that we will not win the league. Again, very very salty and talked just about us and nothing else.

I hope his next cruise is on HMS Titanic

Ladbrokes has us at 14 to 1. If I put up £50 if we lose, and Eddie puts up £700 if we win, I'll take that bet.

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

For anyone who missed Greg the nose just please go onto BBC sounds and listen. I’m not gonna ruin it for you, but I’ve never laughed so much for so long.🤣🤣

Remember this clown a while ago.....I was stuck in a traffic jam on my way to work one evening and he was on the programme.... I had heard him the previous week and recalled  his frequent use of the phrase "at the end of the day"....so I thought I'd count them......thirty one times in a seven minute call ! 

I had also counted the number of "oohs" and "ooh ers" in Bros's song " l owe you naaafin' " once WM had finished on the same night !

Just now, mottaloo said:

. I had heard him the previous week and recalled  his frequent use of the phrase "at the end of the day"....so I thought I'd count them......thirty one times in a seven minute call ! 

OT for this, but I remember a 70s TV interview with Mick Channon with a similar count of "y'know"s. It was literally the start of every reply, and then used repeatedly between each phrase. 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2023 at 18:40, Follyfoot said:

How are you anyway Leslie? 

29 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

I'll be listening tonight just to bask in the saltiness in the air from the Dogheads and that sub-human lot from down the road.

Saltiness in plenty......mate !

PS "astounding run of luck = spawny"

Screenshot_20231218_151139_Chrome.jpg

Edited by mottaloo

Â