U23 Development League 2020/2021

BOF

48 minutes ago, BOF said:

Interesting to see Bogarde immediately promoted to the older side after Delaney waxing lyrical about his debut during the week. Seems he's making an impression. 

41 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

He's a big fella too - I hadn't realised that about him.

Is bogarde number 7?

EDIT: no he isn't is he. What number is he? 

Edited by HanoiVillan

Very routine victory, not in doubt from the first minute more or less. Thought Barry was uninvolved and not holding the ball up well, but then he scored an excellent goal so he was on it when he needed to be. 

To be fair though, everyone played pretty well, but no one stood out as too good to be on the pitch. 

• Like 1

I thought Philogene-Bidace, and Aaron Ramsey both looked very good and Chukwumeka grew into the game, I wouldn't be surprised if we get some loan offers for Philogene-Bidace in January.

Barry I felt sorry for, wasn't getting much service, but worked hard and scored a good goal, was hard for him as Stoke were crowding their defensive area when they went down to ten men, and they were playing with Liam Lindsay and Shawcross in central defence, a 25 year old and a 33 year old, was down to good play from him that they went down to ten in the first place as well.

Bogarde looked decent in the first half as well, only turned sixteen earlier this year.

Edited by useless
  • Like 2