U23 Development League 2020/2021

BOF

One potential issue with having such a young U23 team is that very few in the squad are physically (perhaps mentally too) ready to step-up to the first steam, thus we will have some major challenges if we have a big spike in injuries to first team players.  

Stats updated. Villa climb to 4th and 3pts off the top. Bogarde makes his mark with an assist, as the 3 most dangerous attacakers continue their impressive run of returns with JPB, Barry & Ramsey all contributing to the goals too.

Does anyone know first hand who assisted the first goal? I have 2 sources giving me different info. One saying Ramsey (Soccerway) and one saying Chukwuemeka (Sofascore). I've gone with Soccerway because that's who I've used (trusted) for a long while.

Quick turnaround for us now.  We play bottom side Fulham on Friday at 7pm.  Hopefully a quick 6pts will have us sitting pretty going into the 2 week break that follows.

Other matches are

Friday
Norwich(3rd) v Burnley(12th)
Boro(1st) v Reading(10th)

Monday
Newcastle(9th) v Wolves(8th)
West Brom(7th) v Sunderland(6th)
Stoke(11th) v C.Palace(5th)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

We play Fulham U23 tonight at 19:00. No indication it will be streamed which is again quite annoying.

I'm not sure we've completed the works that would enable us (theoretically at least) to do it.

No team news yet - still 0-0 on tweets.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Heaton stays in goal, Kesler decides to be Hayden this week, Rowe stays in after Seb Revan's injury and we've kept that promising midfield pairing of Chukwuemeka and Bogarde. Looks a decent enough side.

Lol fair enough! Pretty much full strength then.

Doesn't look like either match centre is covering it and Fulham's twitter aren't particularly concerned by the look of things - this could be a three tweet game. 

Like useless said on another thread - it's like we're ashamed of them.

I wish we were away.