U23 Development League 2020/2021

BOF

We were lucky to be two up I thought, Leeds have been slightly the better side but we've looked clinical when the opportunity has presented itself.

Heaton has been good but has made one howler for the goal, Guilbert has been really disappointing and Hause has looked good. 

Rowe's done well in midfield, JPB looks lively and I think Tyreik Wright has looked sharp.

We need to take a bit more care of the ball, be a bit more composed and ask a bit more of Guilbert and we can still come out of this with a result.

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

We were lucky to be two up I thought, Leeds have been slightly the better side but we've looked clinical when the opportunity has presented itself.

Heaton has been good but has made one howler for the goal, Guilbert has been really disappointing and Hause has looked good. 

Rowe's done well in midfield, JPB looks lively and I think Tyreik Wright has looked sharp.

We need to take a bit more care of the ball, be a bit more composed and ask a bit more of Guilbert and we can still come out of this with a result.

Pretty much my analysis. Disappointed in Guildbert - not standing out as a Premier League player. Liked what I have seen of Rowe.