U23 Development League 2020/2021

BOF

13 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Some really nice goals there. Who did the lofted pass for the 3rd. I’m guessing this was a young team as well. Any idea on the average age?

I think it was 18.30y/o.  I'll double check later.  It was the youngest league team of the season so far. 

EDIT : Yep, 18.30.

EDIT 2 : 18.32 with Chuk's new DOB :D  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm too old to understand young people instagram well enough to be sure, but I think it might be Chukwuemeka's birthday today.

Can someone who doesn't shout at clouds confirm?

I’ve just seen that too

11 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm too old to understand young people instagram well enough to be sure, but I think it might be Chukwuemeka's birthday today.

Can someone who doesn't shout at clouds confirm?

Ugh, clouds are the worst.

What an amazing group we have assembled.

As others say, it's about individual development, but get a group coming through together, you can start to do mad things as a club. 

Normally at this stage I start banging on about getting them out on loan, but for some of these, that would breach child labour laws!

23 hours ago, useless said:

We're second in the league as it stands.

Play Sunderland this Friday, who've just lost 6-0 at home to Middlesbrough.

Correction, the Sunderland game isn't this Friday it's Friday next week on the 30th.

We're still second in the league, although the three teams immediately below us, Wolves, Middlesbrough and Newcastle all have a game in hand being played this weekend whilst we don't play.

16 minutes ago, useless said:

Correction, the Sunderland game isn't this Friday it's Friday next week on the 30th.

We're still second in the league, although the three teams immediately below us, Wolves, Middlesbrough and Newcastle all have a game in hand being played this weekend whilst we don't play.

League is crazy tight so far. Palace were bottom yesterday and they won. They're now 3pts off 3rd. Toit.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Do we know the average age of the Wolves team? Would be nice to see where we're at exactly compared to other teams.

It would be warped by the fact Bueno is 28. 

• Like 1

There are 8 games being played before we play our next game. Boro, Newcastle, Norwich and Reading all play twice before we face Sunderland.