Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

Stevo985

26 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

This is the way I’m leaning now. Im punting for my captain this week. They always blank anyway so I may as well try something different. 

it’ll be Antonio, DCL or Cancelo for me I think

Hmmm I'd recommend either Antonio or Cancelo... 

I have DCL and I'd like him to pick up some points! 

When you do finally break this captain duck I reckon it'll be a monster score. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Hmmm I'd recommend either Antonio or Cancelo... 

I have DCL and I'd like him to pick up some points! 

When you do finally break this captain duck I reckon it'll be a monster score. 

I hope you're right!

The - 8 I spent putting Digne and DCL in hurts right now, but I feel comforted that I have Foden, Gundongun and Dias whilst the leader in my work league has Stones, Cancelo and Sterling... 

21 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

The pain. I thought I'd at least get 20 minutes out of Sterling. Who was your vice?

Aww crap. I own Stevo's vice. That's a blank. Antonio. 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, BOF said:

Aww crap. I own Stevo's vice. That's a blank. Antonio. 

Nah. I reckon this is where @Stevo985 magically comes good.

His Vice plays and scores a hatrick breaking his duck.

Stevo then spends the rest of the season freaking out, over thinking every captain and vice pick, swapping them back and forth until he explodes. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, YouUnastanFren said:

The pain. I thought I'd at least get 20 minutes out of Sterling. Who was your vice?

I’m actually happy. Cancelo didn’t come on meaning I didn’t get lumped with a 1 pointer. And given how that game went it doesn’t seem like he’d have got much of a return anyway (I guess he’d have got a clean sheet). 

If Antonio gets something tomorrow now then I’m laughing. Obviously he won’t but it’s nice to be excited. 

ive actually done ok today thanks to jack and Emi

My crazy idea of a - 12 to bring Digne, DCL and Watkins in on top of Barnes isn't looking to good right now. I'm down 7 points from it and needing Barnes to smash it and get a good captain score. 

At least they have some good fixtures and potential doubles coming up. 

Average week so far; helped by the fact a lot of people have had players missing.

Brought in Gungodan for Maddison and last minute brought in DCL for Bamford; neither have worked out.

Martinez, Grealish and Dias have brought the points in; and only Stones has missed out with Coufal coming in.

Replaced Bamford with Kane. Replaced Gundogan with Foden as captain. Replaced Sochek with someone I can't even remember. 

Think I've managed to lose about 50 points on those actions the last two rounds. I'd quite good at this game. 

• Haha 1

Thought I'd hit the jackpot when Barnes scored early, didn't quite end up that way but a captain return so I won't complain. 22 points from Bamford and Dallas will done nicely as well. 

I've now got triple West Ham against Liverpool thanks to yesterday. 

4 hours ago, BOF said:

@Rds1983 golgolgolgol 😉

Similar to @Farlz I thought I was onto a stormer with the early goal. Shame I decided to swap Bamford for Watkins/DCL (take your pick) as he'd don't nothing for weeks.

Seriously hoping Salah blanks again as he was my Barnes swap. 

I'm also thinking of dropping Foden as he's done nothing since I picked him up so no doubt he'll get a hatrick if I did. 

Edited by Rds1983