Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2020/21

Stevo985

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I have no-one in the Leicester v Chelsea game. That could be a killer.

I have Vardy and Chilwell. With my luck this week, Vardy will miss a penalty and Chilwell will get an OG.

Decent night. CS for Justing and a goal for Antonio.

Nothing for Soucek and James but can't complain.

I was very close to taking an extra hit to swap James for Coufal which in retrospect would have paid off nicely. Ah well

I'm on 86 with 9 to play. Should be comfortably in the 100 club.

I didn't take the extra hit to swap Antonio in for Wood as didn't think he'd play both games and decided 2 WH defenders was the way to go. I'm on 67 with 10 left to play but week could have been a lot better. 

• Like 1

I was quite worried before this gameweek that Antonio was a bit of a trap and was thinking of going against bringing him in, thank god I didn't do that 😆

Nothing from Cresswell or Soucek unfortunately last night but cant complain with how the 3 of them have done for me. A lovely 14 points overall from Justin as well, he's been in my team since week 1 and as it stands he's probably a season keeper. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Farlz said:

I was quite worried before this gameweek that Antonio was a bit of a trap and was thinking of going against bringing him in, thank god I didn't do that 😆

Nothing from Cresswell or Soucek unfortunately last night but cant complain with how the 3 of them have done for me. A lovely 14 points overall from Justin as well, he's been in my team since week 1 and as it stands he's probably a season keeper. 

Ricardo has returned for Leicester which COULD be a threat to Justin's position. But I think they'd find it very hard to drop him now

I was also faltering on Antonio but so glad I gambled. If we'd had confirmation that Watkins was fit before the deadline I may very well have gone for him instead so for once I'm glad we had no information.

(unless Watkins goes mental now!)

56 minutes ago, a-k said:

Alright, I'm -3 behind my Cup opponent. He's got Emi (who's on my bench...I would only be -2 if I played him instead of Johnstone) and I've got Ollie. How does VTSkyBet rate my chances?

50/50

I think we could easily keep a clean sheet which would probably end your chances barring a haul from Watkins which doesn't seem likely.

If we concede then one return from Watkins would probably do it for you

Just now, Rds1983 said:

When's the next blank and double weeks again? 

The next big definites are 26 and 29.  But there will be little ones here and there between now and then for the likes of Villa and City depending on cup results.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

The next big definites are 26 and 29.  But there will be little ones here and there between now and then for the likes of Villa and City depending on cup results.

Cheers, it's the big ones I'm focusing on. There's going to be so many little ones as you say. Not sure how much you can long term plan anymore though as it's curveball after curveball it seems. 

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

Cheers, it's the big ones I'm focusing on. There's going to be so many little ones as you say. Not sure how much you can long term plan anymore though as it's curveball after curveball it seems. 

The only thing the little ones might influence is my triple captain chip. If they throw Man City into a week where they face 2 cabbages then it might be an option, although you've always got the Pep roulette to navigate too :D  

Just now, BOF said:

The only thing the little ones might infleuce is my triple captain chip. If they throw Man City into a week where they face 2 cabbages then it might be an option, although you've always got the Pep roulette to navigate too :D  

Don't suppose you know which teams are in gw 26 and 29 do you or can link to somewhere it does? The site isn't saying it yet. 

1 minute ago, BOF said:

The only thing the little ones might infleuce is my triple captain chip. If they throw Man City into a week where they face 2 cabbages then it might be an option, although you've always got the Pep roulette to navigate too :D  

I think I'm just going to throw my TC on a random defender some week, seems to be the way to make the most from it... 

400 bloody ppl giving Stones TC! 

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

Don't suppose you know which teams are in gw 26 and 29 do you or can link to somewhere it does? The site isn't saying it yet. 

Here's Ben's latest on 29.  It has the possibility to be so blank as to be unviable for any planning.  Hopefully that is the case.

• Thanks 1