Champions League Quarter Final/Semi Final Draw

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Agree, Juve’s recruitment hasn’t been good enough either 

Literally nothing in midfield, they brought in many freebies last few seasons but nothing amazing

38 minutes ago, sne said:

Juve out, I imagine that's it for Sarri.

2 French clubs into the quarter finals, not bad for a league some claim is worse than the Championship.

Lyon have done well but you expect PSG to get to the quarterfinals at least. They should be winning it really 

Just now, PaulC said:

Lyon have done well but you expect PSG to get to the quarterfinals at least. They should be winning it really 

M'bappé out probably spoils it for them.

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Is he I don’t expect them to win it anyway but they are massive underachievers in this competition. Man City or Bayern?

Hope Atalanta or Bayern wins it.

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Is he I don’t expect them to win it anyway but they are massive underachievers in this competition. Man City or Bayern?

Atletico will spoil anyone especially in a one off game. Not to be underestimated especially since they knocked out the alleged best team ever 😉

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

Atletico will spoil anyone especially in a one off game. Not to be underestimated especially since they knocked out the alleged best team ever 😉

Their luck cant hold

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Their luck cant hold

2 champions league finals and a Europa League win in the last 6 years while scalping Europes best teams regularly including beating Liverpool twice this season.

not luck at all

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

2 champions league finals and a Europa League win in the last 6 years while scalping Europes best teams regularly including beating Liverpool twice this season.

not luck at all

lucky against Liverpool. Liverpool dominated both legs. Not talking about past seasons. 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Liverpool didnt get a shot on target in Madrid 

67% possession. They got an early goal and defended the rest of the game. Dont care who wins the competition as long as its not them

Just now, PaulC said:

67% possession. They got an early goal and defended the rest of the game. Dont care who wins the competition as long as its not them

they won thats all that matters, they play a modern effective catenaccio. If these so called great teams have all the ball and cant break them down then they arent really that special

• Like 2

Just now, Zatman said:

they won thats all that matters, they play a modern effective catenaccio. If these so called great teams have all the ball and cant break them down then they arent really that special

Simeone is vile

There is no denying Simeone is a complete arsehole and I certainly won't be rooting for them to win the Champions League, although it wouldn't bother me if they did, but there is absolutely no chance what they have achieved is down to luck.

• Like 1

Â