Champions League Quarter Final/Semi Final Draw

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

This feels like that Germany Brazil 7-1 game

Literally just said the same thing here! 

Former super power in a massive transition period and identity crisis ruthlessly dispatched by the Germans. I'm **** loving it personally.

• Like 3

Barca are woeful without the ball but Bayern are so good. A joy to watch.

Messi is fantastic with the ball but these days he's stopped pressing when they lose it. He just stands there in the same spot looking uninterested. That's a big part of what made them good gone. Without their pressing game Barca are half as good.

6 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Barcelona need some sessions with Douglas Luis. 

Don't give them any ideas.  Luckily their transfer policy is too awful to identify him, or Jack even, as I reckon they'd both improve them and be cheaper than a lot of the shite they've wasted money on.

6 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

This Bayern team might genuinely be one of the best teams I’ve ever seen play. 

150 goals scored this season over all competitions. That's petty good.

13 minutes ago, sne said:

Barca are woeful without the ball but Bayern are so good. A joy to watch.

Messi is fantastic with the ball but these days he's stopped pressing when they lose it. He just stands there in the same spot looking uninterested. That's a big part of what made them good gone. Without their pressing game Barca are half as good.

He doesn't even jog, he just stands in place until the ball comes to him. Admittedly after that there's usually some magic, but with this maniacally pressing Bayern team, it doesn't even get to him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

He doesn't even jog, he just stands in place until the ball comes to him. Admittedly after that there's usually some magic, but with this maniacally pressing Bayern team, it doesn't even get to him.

He’s probably thinking if they keep doing these suicidal passes from the back then it doesn’t matter what I do, we’ll need too many goals. 

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

He’s probably thinking if they keep doing these suicidal passes from the back then it doesn’t matter what I do, we’ll need too many goals. 

Indeed, he's put two crosses onto people's heads, one cross that hit the post, did a trademark dribble past a few players and got a shot in, if it was 1-1 then you would still fancy them but he can't win it if they ship 4 goals in a half.

• Like 1

Â