WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

Manchester City have announced the sale of Sean Wright Phillips today

To Madonna

I say old bean, I think we've seen this somewhere before! (by me) about 6 weeks ago

dear god can all this I say old bean, I think we've seen this somewhere before! stuff stop, doing my head in now.

They've gotta keep their post count up some way ... :P

Manchester City have announced the sale of Sean Wright Phillips today

To Madonna

I say old bean, I think we've seen this somewhere before! (by me) about 6 weeks ago

dear god can all this I say old bean, I think we've seen this somewhere before! stuff stop, doing my head in now.

They've gotta keep their post count up some way ... :P

LOL

What did Beyonce say to the boy that lost his balloon?

"If you liked it then you should've put a string on it"

I'm not sure if there's a pun on one of her songs here or not. I can't stand Beyonce.

I like it for it's simplisticality (I know that's not really a word) anyway though.

Tom had been in Police work for 25 years. Finally sick of the stress, he quits his job and buys 50 acres of land in northern most scotland as far from humanity as possible. He sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month. Otherwise it's total peace and quiet. After six months or so of almost total isolation, someone knocks on his door. He opens it and a huge, bearded man is standing there.

Name's Cam, your neighbour from forty miles up the road.

Having a Christmas party Friday night, thought you might like to come at about 5:00...

'Great', says Tom, 'after six months out here I'm ready to meet some local folks Thank you.'

As Cam is leaving, he stops. 'Gotta warn you. Be some drinking'.

'Not a problem' says Tom. After 25 years in the business, I can drink with the best of em'. Again, the big man starts to leave and stops.

'More 'n' likely gonna be some fighting too.'

'Well, I get along with people, I'll be all right! . I'll be there. Thanks again.'

'More'n likely be some wild sex, too,'

'Now that's really not a problem' says Tom, warming to the idea. 'I've been all alone for six months! I'll definitely be there. By the way, what should I wear?'

'Don't much matter.'

'Just gonna be the two of us.'

An elderly British gentleman of 83 arrived in Paris by plane.

At the French immigration desk, the man took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry-on bag.

"You have been to France before, Monsieur?" the Immigration officer asked, sarcastically.

The elderly gentleman admitted he had been to France previously.

"Then you should know well enough to have your passport ready."

The British gentleman says, "The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it."

"Impossible. The British always have to show their passports on arrival in France!"

The elderly gentleman gave the French Immigration Officer a long hard look.

Then he quietly explained;

"Well, the last time I was here, I came ashore on Juno Beach on D-Day in June 1944, and I couldn't find any **** Frenchmen to show it to."

Dave got really scared when he realized that his girlfriend hadn't had her period in three months...

...Then he remembered, she's only eight.

Jade Goody has been portrayed by the media as a heroine for raising awareness about cervical cancer, in spite of the fact that she forgot to have a smear test.

Last year, I forgot to turn off an unlit oven before leaving for work. The ensuing explosion killed my wife and three children.

Was I portrayed by the media as a hero for raising awareness about gas safety?

Was I ****.

The bloke who lives next door to me is a bit pissed off, his wife has just given birth to a ginger kid, and neither he or she have ginger hair, i told him not to worry and that there must be a normal reason for this to happen. I asked him how often they have sex, to which he said "Once a year", so i said "Well there's your explanation then , you're a bit Rusty"

In the wake of the US election, people over here are wondering if Britain is ready for a black Prime Minister.

**** that. Neil Kinnock proved that we're not even ready for a ginger Prime Minister.

Â