WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

My Girlfriend came up to me yesterday and told me she was pregnant. So I punched her as hard as I could in the stomach and said "Not anymore, bitch"

You must be twelve and so can be forgiven.

How patronising. i could almost feeling you reaching out of my monitor and ruffling my hair...

A lesbian goes to her weight watchers class. Her tutor says to her, "You have gained 3 pounds..thats not good enough remember, you ARE what you eat." The lesbian replies "Oi are you calling me a kant?"

(had to spell it kant coz of the word removed bollocks) ;)

A 13 year old girl sits on Santa's knee. Santa says "What would you like for Christmas?" The girl says "I want some hair round my fanny". Santa says "Would a white beard be OK?

A woman goes to her boyfriend's parent's house for Christmas dinner. This is to be her first time meeting the family and she is very nervous.

They all sit down and begin eating a fine meal. The woman is beginning to feel a little discomfort, thanks to her nervousness and the broccoli casserole. The gas pains are almost making her eyes water. Left with no other choice, she decides to relieve herself a bit and lets out a dainty fart.

It wasn't loud, but everyone at the table heard the poof. Before she even had a chance to be embarrassed, her boyfriend's father looked over at the dog that had been snoozing under the woman's chair, and said in a rather stern voice, "Skippy!"

The woman thought, "This is great!" and a big smile came across her face.

A couple of minutes later, she was beginning to feel the pain again. This time, she didn't even hesitate. She let a much louder and longer rrrrrip. The father again looked at the dog and yelled, "Skippy!"

Once again the woman smiled and thought "Yes!" A few minutes later the woman had to let another rip. This time she didn't even think about it. She let a fart rip that rivalled a train whistle blowing.

Once again, the father looked at the dog with disgust and yelled, "Skippy, get away from her, before she shits on you!!"

It's not a joke but an amusing comment I came across on a martial arts mesage board:

"Nahhhh I may be physically strong, but I still have flaws when it comes to fighting. You'll feel my punches though. I had 5 fights last night, and one of them was with a small Japanese girl...and she's very fast, and she told me to use 10% of my power, but she walked right into one of my punches to her liver, and I felt so bad...there is only one girl that I can actually fight with 40% of my power, and she's about 5'10 165LB...very pretty too. I like fighting women, because it teaches me to use control, and work on speed. One thing people do have a problem with though is keeping their hands up...I watch hands constantly, and if you drop any one of your hands for a split second...you will pay for it...but you'll probably never do it again...lol"

A man is sitting at the breakfast table when his wife comes in and hits him on the head with a rolled up newspaper.

"What was THAT for?" he asks?

"I just found a piece of paper in your pocket with Mary Ellen written on it!"

"Oh" he replies,"that was just the name of a horse I was going to bet on!"

A few days later at breakfast the mans wife comes in and bladders him round the head with a frying pan.

"What the **** was that for?" he cried.

"Your horse phoned" she replied

A man is sitting at the breakfast table when his wife comes in and hits him on the head with a rolled up newspaper.

A few days later at breakfast the mans wife comes in and bladders him round the head with a frying pan.

:crylaugh:

That one is superb.

:lol: As you say 'Its a cracker'!

Â