WAHEY! It's a JOKE thread : Enter at your own risk.

villadude

May or may not have been said:

There was a father and baby driving home from the supermarket when they are pulled over by the police. The father gets a ticket and as

the copper is walking away the father goes, "BASTARD", to which the baby goes, "What does that mean, Daddy"?. "Policeman" replied the Father.

Anyway, they get home and as they are walking in the father trips over the door man and goes, "SHIT", so the baby goes, "What does that mean Daddy?". The father replies, "Doormat".

Anyway, the baby goes in to the kitchen and is cutting a chicken, and she cuts herself, and goes, "****", so the baby goes, "What does that mean?". The Mother replies, "Cutting.".

Anyway, the Father is upstairs shaving and he cuts himself, and goes "BOLLOCKS" so the baby goes "What does that mean, Daddy.". The father replies, "Chin"

Anyway, the door bell rings and Baby goes to answer it and it is the policeman, the baby goes"Oh, hello Mr Bastard, wipe your feet on the shit, Mums in the kitchen **** the chicked and Dads upstairs shaving his bollocks".

• 3 weeks later...
A friend of mine told me this one in the pub a while back.

What's the difference between a Pope and Madaline McCann?

I feel that after posting this, one of us will end up feeling stupid.

Either you forgot to type the punchline, or I don't understand the joke.

:roll:

A guy walks into a bar with a cork shoved up his arse. The Bartender asks him how it happened so the guys sighs and says:

"Well, I was walking along the beach when I came across this magic lantern. I picked it up and started to brush off the dirt when all of a sudden this genie pops out.

The genie told me I could have three wishes and I said.. No shit!"

...at least the Pope died a virgin...

If it's offensive jokes you're after, I recommend Sickipedia. I must warn you that practically every joke on there is offensive to somebody or other... but don't shoot the messenger!

Sick (but funny) Jokes aplenty!.

The joke about the pedophile jew made me piss myself :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

Little Johnny walks into his parents bedroom to find his Dad giving his Mum one. His Dad smirks and throws a pillow at the door saying, "Get outta here, you little shit!"

A couple of hours later Dad hears a whole lot of commotion coming from little Johnny's bedroom. He goes up to find little Johnny giving his Grandma a right royal seeing to.

Little Johnny smiles, "It's not so **** funny when it's your Mum, is it?"

This is a letter sent to Dear Deirdre of the Sun newspaper-

I am a sailor in the merchant navy. My parents live in South London and one of my sisters, who lives in Brixton is married to a guy from Liverpool.

My mother and father have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependant on my two sisters who are prostitutes. I have two brothers, one who is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Wormwood Scrubs for the rape and murder of a teenage boy in 1994, the other is currently being held in Wandsworth on charges of incest on his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who is still a part time 'working girl' in a brothel, however her time there is limited as she has recently been infected with an STD. We intend to marry as soon as possible and are currently looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel with my fiancé utilising her knowledge of the industry working as a manager. I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves, it would at least get them off the streets, and hopefully the heroin.

My problem is this: I love my fiancé and look forward to bringing her into the family, and of course I want to be totally honest with her.

Should I tell her about my brother-in-law being a scouser?

Â