2020-21 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

11 hours ago, Tegis said:

🤔

image.png.4d70510ab97bb98558290985912a34ea.png

That's on players votes, isn't it ? 

I've seen a revised list where the journalist puts Mahomes at 1st  but  I've also seen (Rams fans mostly)  fans moaning that Donald should be 1st  ... you could make  case for Wilson being top seeing as he's the Jack Grealish of the NFL carrying a whole team .

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

That's on players votes, isn't it ? 

I've seen a revised list where the journalist puts Mahomes at 1st  but  I've also seen (Rams fans mostly)  fans moaning that Donald should be 1st  ... you could make  case for Wilson being top seeing as he's the Jack Grealish of the NFL carrying a whole team .

Yup, and the votes are cast pre-playoffs so that changes it a bit. I agree with the Wilson comment. Him on that Chiefs roster would be blowouts galore.

On 28/07/2020 at 21:18, Tegis said:

Dont'a Hightower, Patrick Chung and Marcus Cannon opting out is pretty significant for the Pats

And now LaCosse.

Fields was much better than Trevor  last season so Clemson/Ohio will be more interesting to watch than the NFL IMO (I've always thought it was regardless)

On 03/08/2020 at 13:49, Brumerican said:

And now LaCosse.

Fields was much better than Trevor  last season so Clemson/Ohio will be more interesting to watch than the NFL IMO (I've always thought it was regardless)

Saying that I feel the college game has practically zero chance of happening . I wonder if the NFL sneak into the Saturday scheduling ?

12 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Derrius Guice and Deandre Baker, what a pair of absolute twunts

Are most NFL players thick as mince? 

10 hours ago, Tegis said:

Id say they are as smart as PL players, but added CTE

Being told to "Bring the aggression" every day since high school probably bleeds into their personal lives too I  imagine.

FWIW Guice was compared to Ray Rice coming out of LSU.

That's some quality scouting.

• Haha 1

Circumstances of their upbringing

Guice comes from a place called "the bottom" and as a kid found out his dad had been called in a fight when he saw it on the news

There's not many PL footballers coming from the hardships that the yanks do, we don't have the same escapism route followed by giving them millions and wondering why they revert to type

File it under "americas a **** up place" if there's still room

• Like 1

Seems Sky are launching a dedicated NFL channel from Sept  ,  not sure it adds much that it didn't already in terms of live games  ? but

Sky Sports NFL viewers can look forward to the following:
Minimum of five live games each week
First-pick exclusive game on Sky Sports in the 6pm and 9pm slot every Sunday
Every Thursday Night, Sunday Night and Monday Night Football
NFL RedZone
Every minute of every playoff game, Pro Bowl and Super Bowl live
Flagship programming from NFL Network, including the popular Good Morning Football and Total Access shows
Award-winning documentaries and other content from NFL Films and NBC Sports
Brand new weekly shows to review the action and discus the stories of the league, including original Sky Sports programming
Increased coverage across Sky Sports News, digital and social platforms
And much more...

4 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Seems Sky are launching a dedicated NFL channel from Sept  ,  not sure it adds much that it didn't already in terms of live games  ? but

Sky Sports NFL viewers can look forward to the following:
Minimum of five live games each week
First-pick exclusive game on Sky Sports in the 6pm and 9pm slot every Sunday
Every Thursday Night, Sunday Night and Monday Night Football
NFL RedZone
Every minute of every playoff game, Pro Bowl and Super Bowl live
Flagship programming from NFL Network, including the popular Good Morning Football and Total Access shows
Award-winning documentaries and other content from NFL Films and NBC Sports
Brand new weekly shows to review the action and discus the stories of the league, including original Sky Sports programming
Increased coverage across Sky Sports News, digital and social platforms
And much more...

Be interesting to see if they keep RedZone on the free-ish sky sports mix channel, as they've been doing previously - or if they shift it behind the sports paywall and red button it or something annoying.

Â