Week 3 - Spreads , Tankings & Potential Spankings.

Brumerican

Wow. Wow. Wow. 

Daniel Jones with as good a QB debut as you'll ever see. 

No receivers, no running back, no protection, no defense. Insane. What a game from the kid. 

Worst pass D in the league, though. Miami have a better one IMO

• Like 2

I hate to admit that I am sort of rooting for Daniel Jones after all the shit he's taken before he even snapped a ball. Baker Mayfield is turning into a true villain. And he hasn't done anything first half tonight.

11 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

Wow. Wow. Wow. 

Daniel Jones with as good a QB debut as you'll ever see. 

No receivers, no running back, no protection, no defense. Insane. What a game from the kid. 

Worst pass D in the league, though. Miami have a better one IMO

Finally something to be excited about as a Giants fan!  Although Barkley will likely miss the next 4-8 weeks with a high ankle sprain, the long term future of the Giants looks promising if we can build around both.  4th quarter comeback on your debut, on the road is as good as it gets though.  Buccs are a good defense too, #58 is a beast.  I'm glad Jones is shutting up all the experts in the media who trashed and laughed at him being the #6 selection in the draft.  Leave the analysis to the pros!

Defensively its just a shit show.  Jenkins needs to be cut tomorrow, i know Mike Evans is a beast but Jenkins didnt make a single play all game!  Dline and pass rush were better, but against the more capable offenses i really worry.

Edited by kkr

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

How has he not seen that hole  ?

He's had a very slow start to the season. 

Something not quite right with the Browns offence so far this season

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

He's had a very slow start to the season. 

Something not quite right with the Browns offence so far this season

Yup .

The left and right tackle .  Baker's seeing ghosts and fleeing the pocket every snap.

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

Goff, kinda overrated right? Feels like everytime the defense outsmarts the presnap by McVay, Goff just breaks down into panic-timeout-mode.

The Rams bore me to death and I watch Fournette bounce off 3 Techs 20 times a game.

On 22/09/2019 at 21:44, BOF said:

Well that was completely predictable. Next up is the second coming of Burt Reynolds. We can't compete with that. 

We'll be bang average without Ramsey but I am expecting to see Minshew throw the game winner from the back of a quad  bike whilst pissed up

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tegis said:

Goff, kinda overrated right? Feels like everytime the defense outsmarts the presnap by McVay, Goff just breaks down into panic-timeout-mode.

He plays scared and as though he's afraid to make a mistake. Not the right mentality.

• Like 1

Â