Villa Talk Pick'em 2019

Brumerican

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/10/2019 at 23:29, Hornso said:

I'm embarrassed how far I am off the pace.

You must be picking a lot of underdogs. Not that favourites are always the way to go.

Actually I wonder what the score would be if you only ever picked the favourite.

5 hours ago, BOF said:

I was convinced I'd picked the Raiders :bang::bang: :bang:

I read the post in the wk10 thread about how the chargers had never lost there and switched my pick to Oakland about an hour before kick off    ... happy will ferrell GIF

36 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I read the post in the wk10 thread about how the chargers had never lost there and switched my pick to Oakland about an hour before kick off    ... happy will ferrell GIF

Fother mucker.

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

8 games where more than 50% of us got it wrong

3 games with 1 person and I've got a feeling the saints one was purely down to pessimism 

cant remember it ever being so bad

Yeah I noticed that. My "one off" was the Jets, simply because the Giants are shite :)

34 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

8 games where more than 50% of us got it wrong

3 games with 1 person and I've got a feeling the saints one was purely down to pessimism 

cant remember it ever being so bad

yeah the Saints to lose one was me .

I backed them to beat the Buccs in my first ever pick'em and they got spanked , so now i back them to lose every week in my equivalent of lucky pants  ... guess something went wrong this week  !!

Interestingly If I'd have backed Saints to win every week last season , I'd have won the Pick'em  title 

Â