Villa Talk Pick'em 2019

Brumerican

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/01/2020 at 12:28, BOF said:

My final week was my default picks.  Lost ground.  Ho hum.  Back in work now though :D 

I blew it the weekend before last, only got one right. From now it's very much "everyone picking the same" so no chance of catching up.

I think most people would pick 49ers this weekend. 

The other game is tough to call. Titans are flying but Chiefs are an offensive juggernaut. But they do have a habit of failing in the play-offs. Not sure who i'll pick at the minute

I genuinely thought I would extend my lead having picked the Packers last weekend... i thought @rjw63 and @villa4europe would pick Seahawks for some reason! Was disappointed when I checked on Monday! :D

Anyone but Titans. For me they're one of the dullest franchises in the NFL.  Any 1 of the other 3 would be a good champion of the universe.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BOF said:

Anyone but Titans. For me they're one of the dullest franchises in the NFL.  Any 1 of the other 3 would be a good champion of the universe.

We spanked them in wk 16 ..if you'd have told me they would be playing a championship game a month later I'd have ordered you a straight jacket

Packers winning would have to be filed under "not deserved " , so for me  its only 2 of the 3 that are worthy 

49 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

We spanked them in wk 16 ..if you'd have told me they would be playing a championship game a month later I'd have ordered you a straight jacket

Packers winning would have to be filed under "not deserved " , so for me  its only 2 of the 3 that are worthy 

Yeah but it's the Packers and ... there's always love for the Packers if you're non-NFC North.

On 14/01/2020 at 10:55, BOF said:

I'm amazed I stuck it to the end.  Glad I did.  It was fun :D  Thanks all.

We may need you to to manage a fantasy team next year and it's a lot more fun than pickem,

• Like 1

On 15/01/2020 at 07:23, BOF said:

They were really boring when they were the Oilers too.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

That one week where I got about 4 absolutely killed it 

First week of post season **** me, only got 1 out of 4

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â