The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

Potter's got some skills.

I saw people post that on Facebook. I didn't watch it because I didn't expect to enjoy it.

What was good about it? What am I missing? A studio audience being entertained by something is as much an indication as to its quality as a fart sounding like the word delicious.

Edited by yillan

Potter's got some skills.

I saw people post that on Facebook. I didn't watch it because I didn't expect to enjoy it.

What was good about it? What am I missing? A studio audience being entertained by something is as much an indication as to its quality as a fart sounding like the word delicious.

He raps Alphabet Aerobics, apparently off the top of his head.

Which is fairly impressive as it's a difficult rap. Very impressive if he hadn't rehearsed it, but I doubt that's true.

Edited by Stevo985

Am I missing something?

Its amusing that the weather guy wasn't ready, but is there a reason that video repeats about 10 times?

He is seen taking a piss, which I found amusing, because he was live on national television. You'll have to ask the uploader why it repeats 10 times.

• Like 1

Am I missing something?

Its amusing that the weather guy wasn't ready, but is there a reason that video repeats about 10 times?

He is seen taking a piss, which I found amusing, because he was live on national television. You'll have to ask the uploader why it repeats 10 times.

HA!

I didn't even realise he was pissing. I was watching on my phone and it doesn't show you the title of the video.

I thought he was just not paying attention.

It makes a lot more sense now! (but still doesn't explain the repeats :) )

Â