Ever choked on your prejudice?

KenjiOgiwara

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I hate women’s sports. I hate the fact that there are women pundits on the football now. I don’t mind them on sky sports news, but that’s it. 

Disagree on the pundits. 

Alex Scott has more analytical skill in her little finger than the likes of Souness, Sherwood, Redknapp, Bellendemy etc.

I also saw Emma Hayes (Chelsea ladies manager) on the debate a few weeks back and she was superb. 

Sky have 3 decent male pundits. Neville, Carragher and Liam Rosenior.  The women are far better that the rest. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Going off topic but I read the manufacturers of Fabreeze spent millions on marketing it as a product to get rid of bad smells and it flopped horribly. They couldn’t understand why this was until they finally realised smelly people don’t know they smell so wont buy it!

Must be noseblind!

4 hours ago, Chindie said:

I genuinely can't think of anything I've been prejudiced against that I've changed my mind on. I'm sure there must be something but nothing comes to mind.

I think I'm coming to the same conclusion. 

On 25/01/2019 at 08:29, Rugeley Villa said:

My paranoia of Muslims has gone. I wanted them wiped off the map at one point purely based on my fear of Islam. 

Never thought I’d enjoy fruit and veg as much as I do these days. Much healthier eater now, which a few years back I’d have scoffed at the idea. 

The Beach Boys are still shit though .

I also realise now, that not all women should have big breasts. If they all did you wouldn’t appreciate them , and it would just be the norm. 

And there was me thinking what a decent bloke you arer, when you're really a word removed...what a shame.

🐱

• Haha 1

Â