Best place to buy full Real Madrid Kit

Stevo985

Bit of a weird request. I didn't know where else to put this so started a new topic. Mods feel free to move.

As part of a stag do I need to acquire a full Real Madrid kit. Doesn't need to be this season's, in fact I'm not looking to spend loads of money so preferably an old season's kit would be fine.

Where would be the best place to find something like this? Would need to be at least a large, probably an XL given the stag's size :D 

Bonus points for having Figo on the back

https://www.prodirectsoccer.com/products/adidas-Real-Madrid-2018-19-Home-Shirt-Mens-Replica-Shirts-White-182537.aspx

Sale on top, short and socks.

I don't think you'll get it any cheaper, but could be wrong.

Even in the local Nike Outlet, last season's kit for the likes of Barca/Athletico etc still go for stupid money.

My lad wanted the MLS Seattle Sounders top recently (XBOX is the sponsor and it looks cool, he doesn't actually support them!) and it was £75 online!! Jokers. 

• Thanks 1

Yeah that's a bit more than I want to spend for a stag do joke. That's why I was hoping there would be somewhere to buy an old kit that would be cheaper.

I guess I could get hold of an old figo shirt and pair it with some new shorts and socks. That could work

3 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I'm not sure how much time you have but try Ali Express. It'll probably be fake but a good fake.

Thanks. I only have a month so I don't think I can risk them. But that's the kind of thing I'm looking for :D 

At the moment I've found an 04-05 shirt for £23 and a Figo 10 transfer from ebay for a tenner. Can pair that with shorts and socks but it will still probably come to 50-60 quid.

Edited by Stevo985

1 hour ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

Why do I get the feeling a request for a pig’s head isn’t far away?

He'll be walking around Barcelona in the kit so a pigs head will probably get delivered to us for free

• Like 1

buy a pair of white shorts and socks from sports direct for a fiver and buy the top from a knock off stall over their, been to Barcelona 3 times always market stalls selling all sorts of shirts for 10 euros or less

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Genie said:

It’ll be a right laugh until someone kicks the shit out of him at 3am

saying that £13.99 or best offer

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F273622190749

This isn't my first rodeo. I'd already considered the drunken brawl potential. 

He's only wearing it in the afternoon. Normal clothes for the night out.

Edit: Oh and thank you for the link. Unfortunately given the size of my friend a medium shirt is a no go :D 

Just now, Wainy316 said:

You're much kinder than my stag party who got me a SHA shirt and Robbie Savage wig 😠

I've been on a stag where we went to a Cov away game and sat with the Cov fans (stag was a massive cov fan).

They dressed him in a massive Wolf costume with a wolves shirt on (all his mates are Wolves fans)

I don't think they're that much of a rival, but the amount of shit we got was actually scary. At half time we had to do so much peace keeping it was unreal :D

52 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I've been on a stag where we went to a Cov away game and sat with the Cov fans (stag was a massive cov fan).

They dressed him in a massive Wolf costume with a wolves shirt on (all his mates are Wolves fans)

I don't think they're that much of a rival, but the amount of shit we got was actually scary. At half time we had to do so much peace keeping it was unreal :D

For that reason I'd give it a miss. Dress him as a school girl, or hooker instead.

Â