Pre-Match Thread

BleedClaretAndBlue

21 minutes ago, stegzy said:

Nice lineup. Probably Hourihane playing the deeper role in place of BB.

Hourihane should be further forward, always has a goal or an assist in him.

25 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

No defensive midfielder. What is this witchcraft?! ?

Could be Smith's undoing, we let Swansea, QPR and Norwich have about 45 shots on goal over the 3 games under Smith. Tonight could go either way like all our games, the way he plays means we are wide open all of the time. We have more possession in games but as soon as we lose it our opponents are having a pop at goal. So far under Smith we allow the opposition to have a chance at goal  every 6  minutes. That is a real concern

3 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I still think Conor and McGinn together is the way to go forward. We need Conor’s creativity 

I'd still rather have a DM infront of our flimsy back four. Agree on Hourihane and McGinn though.

• Like 1

Well I ain't gone down tonight, I **** hate and detest Friday night games, after a week at work all I want is to sit down on a Friday night and have a couple of cans, listen to my music and order a curry, I hate the fact that I have gotta watch us on telly let alone go down.

**** Friday night football

I couldn't even give my tickets away for this one tonight, no one was interested.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Well I ain't gone down tonight, I **** hate and detest Friday night games, after a week at work all I want is to sit down on a Friday night and have a couple of cans, listen to my music and order a curry, I hate the fact that I have gotta watch us on telly let alone go down.

**** Friday night football

I couldn't even give my tickets away for this one tonight, no one was interested.

Well, you’re a real little ray of sunshine tonight ?. Happy match day mate ?

Just now, eholm said:

Well, you’re a real little ray of sunshine tonight ?. Happy match day mate ?

I just disagree with Friday night football, honestly, it doesn't matter if we win lose or draw, I won't enjoy the game...I'll still watch it but anything other than a 5-0 win I'll more than likely be complaining

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

I doesn’t matter what our lineup. They are going to cross the ball near our keeper at any opportunity and we’ll struggle. Our only hope is we can keep the ball for the most the game so they can’t do this too often. 

I thought we were starting with Neil Cutler?