Jump to content

Weekends Football 28/30 Septmebrr


andykeenan

Recommended Posts

Friday

Championship 

Sheff Wed v Leeds SS3 

Saturday 

Premier League 

Arsenal v Watford

Everton v Fulham

Huddersfield v Spurs 

Man City v Brighton

Newcastle v Leicester 

Wolves v Southampton

TV Games 

West Ham v Man Utd 12.30pm BT Sport 1

Chelsea v Liverpol 5.30pm BT Sport 1 

MOTD 10.30pm 

Championship 

Small Heath v Ipswich 

Blackburn v  Forest

Bolton v Derby 

Brentfor v Reading

Hull v Middlesbrough

Millwall v Sheff Utd 

Norwich v Wigan 

Preston v Albion

Swansea v QPR

Rotherham v Stoke 5.30pm SS3 

EFl On Quest 9pm 

Sunday 

Premier League 

Super Sunday 

Cardiff v Burnley 4pm SS2

MOTD 2 10.30pm 

Edited by andykeenan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, sne said:

They really need to rename "Super Sunday"

Cardiff - Burnley, taking the piss now.

Yes, bring back 'grand slam sunday' where the fixture list threw up man utd v Chelsea and Liverpool v arsenal to play for 0-0 draws with sky spending 12 hours creaming themselves over it. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Yes, bring back 'grand slam sunday' where the fixture list threw up man utd v Chelsea and Liverpool v arsenal to play for 0-0 draws with sky spending 12 hours creaming themselves over it. 

last season I think was Red Monday. worst game of football I ever watched

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, romavillan said:

Wait what? Back heel off a corner? I'm listening to the derby while working (still 0-0 for those interested in the rome derby)....

Yes!

Not quite as good as the Mancini one of course.

Was going to watch the Rome derby, but then I remembered that I no longer have the channel that owns the rights in Sweden ?

Might try and find a source for the second half.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sne said:

Yes!

Not quite as good as the Mancini one of course.

Was going to watch the Rome derby, but then I remembered that I no longer have the channel that owns the rights in Sweden ?

Might try and find a source for the second half.

Mental that Mancini goal I'll look for Rashford then.

All Lazio so far from the radio, Leiva bossing things in the middle for the scum.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

Mental that Mancini goal I'll look for Rashford then.

All Lazio so far from the radio, Leiva bossing things in the middle for the scum.

One of my all time favorite goals that one.

Along with Van Basten EURO 88

and Jesper Blomqvist against Helsingborg and a few others.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
Â