Week 1 Mack 'n' Cheeseheads.

Brumerican

12 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I was sure we had Giants fans on here ?

Even had their own thread IIRC ?

Jags are a great team, completely dominant on both lines.  Scary good D, but i think the Giants gave a decent showing for a completely revamped team. 

Barkley went for 100 in his debut on arguably the best D in football, so i'm excited to see how the season pans out for us.  Hard to look past the Jags in their division.  Firing TC probably set this franchise back a number of years, but i'm pleased he is doing well in Jacksonville again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kkr said:

Jags are a great team, completely dominant on both lines.  Scary good D, but i think the Giants gave a decent showing for a completely revamped team. 

Barkley went for 100 in his debut on arguably the best D in football, so i'm excited to see how the season pans out for us.  Hard to look past the Jags in their division.  Firing TC probably set this franchise back a number of years, but i'm pleased he is doing well in Jacksonville again.

You're much better than Dallas and Racists. .

The Giants need a RT rather than the turnstile that is Erik Flowers.  For such a big guy, he is so slow and soft.  If they can upgrade that position i think they have a shot at being competitive this season.

Never good to lose to start the year, but its an inter-conference loss to one of the best teams in the AFC and they stayed in it all game.  A win in Dallas next week would be massive for this team.

4 minutes ago, kkr said:

The Giants need a RT rather than the turnstile that is Erik Flowers.  For such a big guy, he is so slow and soft.  If they can upgrade that position i think they have a shot at being competitive this season.

Never good to lose to start the year, but its an inter-conference loss to one of the best teams in the AFC and they stayed in it all game.  A win in Dallas next week would be massive for this team.

You're the only team I've seen us play soft zone coverage against . You can see why Jalen kept quiet in the week before .

If Barkley don't get you then OBJ will kill you . We just banked on our speed getting us out of trouble which in the end paid off.

You won't play a defense that fast again all season and if you avoid a major injury I can see you in the playoffs for sure .

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Mahomes was excellent 

couldnt pressure him all game, 1 sack i think, hardly any hurries (chiefs werent a lot better either, not a sack heavy game) from memory there was only 1 pass all game that you thought he shouldnt have done that and got away with one, stats flatter him a bit with the big TD run from hill and the 2 trick plays that were pretty much toss / running plays rather than throws but the throw for the 3rd TD (i think) was a thing of beauty perfectly thrown over the reach of a defender

chargers were rusty, too many mistakes, dropped catches, the miffed punt, the missed field goal, wrong game to do it in, will lose both games to the chiefs again

i fear for the bills. allen looked nice when he entered the game but he stands little chance when his receivers dont catch the ball and give up on plays.

32 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

and what a sad picture this is - 

Dmr8nlOV4AA_84H.jpg:large

horrible to think that it could be the best chargers team easily since 2006 and they have no home field advantage because of this shite LA nonsense

im sure they'll come when they make the superbowl this year ?

Edited by abdomlahor

Â