UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Well Dana said the next fight is in Ireland ....& conor wants it in croker

What I have heard is the Conor - Aldo fight will be in Vegas. If Conor wins Ireland is on the menu

Yep, next fight will be in Vegas, then he gets his stadium if he wins.

What I have heard is the Conor - Aldo fight will be in Vegas. If Conor wins Ireland is on the menu

Yeah just read up on it .....good luck with the residence association up at CP ....:D

Yeah just read up on it .....good luck with the residence association up at CP .... :D

think City Council restrictions as well. Ironic thing is McGregor own hype has helped get him this far and that could be also the reason he cant do a big show in Dublin as people in US will want to watch him

Yeah just read up on it .....good luck with the residence association up at CP .... :D

think City Council restrictions as well. Ironic thing is McGregor own hype has helped get him this far and that could be also the reason he cant do a big show in Dublin as people in US will want to watch him

With conor you could push it big time in the uk & ireland by holding it in a big enough venue with a good fight card....Its easy to see dana is giving conor the push hes bringing in massive interest for just been himself so as long as conor keeps winning im sure he could get whatever he wants 

I never watched UFC before but i just watched a fight on BT Sport think it was Josh Thompson v Tony Ferguson and Frank MIr v Duffey

WOW that Josh Thompson got smashed up so bad he must have lost at least 2 pints of blood and the Frank Mir KO was quality screw boxing i'm going to watch more of this epic stuff

Edited by AshVilla

I never watched UFC before but i just watched a fight on BT Sport think it was Josh Thompson v Tony Ferguson and Frank MIr v Duffey

WOW that Josh Thompson got smashed up so bad he must have lost at least 2 pints of blood and the Frank Mir KO was quality screw boxing i'm going to watch more of this epic stuff

Watch UFC 189 as well. It will be all downhill from there but it was quite a spectacular event.

Â