what would you do?

Ryan.

what would you do?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. what would you do?

• bollocks to him, id take the money!
    • thats disgraceful, id leave the case where it is

right,

your sitting in the pub and infront of you is a suitcase, it contains 1 million pounds. on the table opposite sits a man. a hard working, honest man who has always done the best by his wife and two kids. you can take this suitcase and walk straight out with the money however, if you do the man on the table opposite will have the most unfortunate missfortune of getting run over on his way home

what would you do?

EDIT: the man dies

Hmmm...If I took the case, and I didn't know that it would cause him to get run over, then the answer is Yes. However, if I knew that me taking the case would result in him getting run over or dieing, then the answer is No. I wouldn't be able to live with myself spending the money...

Good hypothetical question...

I hate your question :lol:

I want to say I'd leave the money, but I honestly don't know until put in the position (go on, put me in the position :P). I also think the fact of knowing the man's demise would be a factor.

Have you read 'No Country For Old Men' by Cormack McCarthy?????

I've just read it & in light of that I'd leave the money alone and walk away denying I'd ever seen it.

Yes, very good book. I expect it will be filmed as it's so violent.

If I knew what would happen o the guy, there's no way I'd take it.

right,

your sitting in the pub and infront of you is a suitcase, it contains 1 million pounds. on the table opposite sits a man. a hard working, honest man who has always done the best by his wife and two kids. you can take this suitcase and walk straight out with the money however, if you do the man on the table opposite will have the most unfortunate missfortune of getting run over on his way home

what would you do?

EDIT: the man dies

.. Offer to pay for his Funeral for a start!!!

Maybe it's my (admitted) lack of faith in humanity but I'm really finding it hard to believe that 43% of people would pass up the chance to walk away with £1,000,000. In fact I'd go as far as to suggest people are talking sh1te :)

Â