E3 2018

LakotaDakota

work in 5 hours, no idea why i am watching this ?

Dear god, this is why they should just stick to showing games although some of the audience shots wondering what the hell Andrew WK is doing are priceless

Edited by LakotaDakota

2 hours ago, Daweii said:

My Bethesda predictions;

• RAGE 2 deep dive
  • Fallout 76 deep dive
  • Prey DLC
  • The Evil Within 2 DLC
  • DOOM 2 Teaser
  • Starfield Announcement Trailer

I had predictions for both EA and Microsoft as well, but I forgot to post them. I got 80% of Microsoft's conference right, although some things caught me out of left field like Dying Light 2. 

Nailed it.. There were a few things I wasn't expecting like a new phone game/every console game cause Elder Scrolls Blades is coming to every platform. Bethesda nailed it..

No Evil Within 2 content, but we got Wolfenstein: Youngblood instead which is probably better in the end. 

Edited by Daweii

1 hour ago, V01 said:

They also said they're working on TES 6, fully expecting PS5/NeXtbox whatever to be out before it launches though.

Yeah it's a 2022/23 release which is something Todd Howard has been saying for a while. They announced this to shut people up as Elder Scrolls VI is a mid-generation PS5/Xbox title at the earliest.

Starfield is likely 2020/21 so those that want more Elder Scrolls have a long long long wait. Though it could be worse, you could be one of those Fallout 76 haters waiting almost 10 years for Fallout 5 to arrive.

not sure what to do with sony, think ive watched it the last 3/4 years, ubisoft i wont bother, SE maybe to see if they show FF7 or save it for sony

was a suggestion last night SE will show another KH3 trailer with different characters and then sony will show a 3rd one

sony predictions, the 4 1st party games, medieval, CoD and destiny (?) and then i think resident evil 2, either horizon or GoW DLC, a remastered game from left field (but not SOCOM) i think the biggest shock they could pull out would be bioshock but i think its more likely a VR game could be announced, that is what could derail my interest in sony's show, VR needs some love with some second / third wave better quality games, main hope is for ghosts of tsushima gameplay and a 2018 release date

Square will hopefully reveal their Marvel project, which is rumoured to be a new take on Ultimate Alliance and is also possibly will form part of a Marvel gaming universe. No idea how that would work but it'd be cool.

• Like 2

My Squenix predictions;

Kingdom Hearts 3 (show off new world)
Just Cause 4 gameplay
Shadow of the Tomb Raider gameplay
Octopath Traveler final trailer
Life is Strange Season 2 trailer
Dragon Quest XI and Builders 2
Avengers trailer

My Ubehsoft predictions;

Assassins Creed Odyssey gameplay/trailer
Division 2 deep dive + Division 1 Shields info
Watch Dogs 3
Beyond Good & Evil 2 gameplay trailer
Skull and Bones story trailer
Starlink trailer and details
The Crew 2 trailer
New Trials game
For Honor DLC
End with a trailer for Splinter Cell

I'll save my Sony ones til later cause that list is going to be looooong more than likely. 

Edited by Daweii

I only care about FFVIIR news. Confirm it's in three parts, show a new trailer, admit it won't be ready for three years, whatever. I just want something.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hogso said:

I only care about FFVIIR news. Confirm it's in three parts, show a new trailer, admit it won't be ready for three years, whatever. I just want something.

• FFVIIR: Part 1 - PS5
  • FFVIIR: Part 2 - PS6
  • FFVIIR: Part 3 - PS7

Sony announce due to people not using the feature in the prior generation that PS7 isn't backwards compatible and the three part remake trilogy will never be truly complete ?

Edited by Daweii

I like the new Tomb Raider games, but please Square, don't make this a massive chunk of the show. You're not going to blow anyone away with it. Everyone already knows what it is.

Â