E3 2018

LakotaDakota

yep, I love the new TR games but 3 looks like 2 which looks like 1, Just one big shiny adventure split over a few years. Shame the stream isn't 4k like the microsoft show yesterday though after playing the last one on the X this stream looks a bit cack now

Life is Strange was too well received to be ignored I think. And the prequel was fairly liked too I think. 

It doesn't need a sequel though, which is a problem. It's told it's story and it's freshness in the genre evaporated very quickly.

Still, great soundtracks so anything is forgiven.

Ubisoft usually seem to stretch things out with awkward french canadians trying to explain something in poor english & random assortments of weird onstage crap so we'll see what happens later. Last year ran for 2 1/2 hours with the preshow

FF7R for Sony show then? 

Squeenix show was utterly pointless. They along with EA should be told not to bother next year. Just Cause 4 looks like the most boring game ever created. I absolutely loved 1&2, 3 was a huge step backwards and 4 just looks utterly generic. 

Tomb Raider looks duuuuullllllllllllll. DAXI looks really weird to me, could be great but it looks very by the numbers at the moment. 

Pointless 30 minutes.

56 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Life is strange has turned into a netflix show. Make 1 good game then milk it to death with an unwanted prequel, a new side character spin off and a second game/season that wasn't needed

An unwanted prequel which was arguably better than the original game. It remains to be seen if dontnod have learnt from that, as they didn't actually develop it, but I'm quite happy to play a second 'season' or whatever the **** it'll end up getting called. 

splinter cell is overrated....there i said it, think it got a lot of love because it was a PS2 only MGS2 competitor but for me it was a bit boring, took the stealth too far and was too slow, didnt have MGS's fun elements

the lighting stuff was incredible at the time though

5 minutes ago, Chindie said:

The important question is will there be an awkward Just Dance dance routine?

Straight in with it. With a lead appearance from dabbing panda.

was interesting listening to the gamespot pre show where they were talking about seeing some really rough stuff for BG&E2, basically said they didnt know what the game is anymore, lots of flying and interplanetary stuff, sounded a mess 

Â