E3 2018

LakotaDakota

I have 2 reservations about Fallout 76 being a multiplayer game:

You wont be able to kill anyone important

Crazy OP builds will be nerfed to balance the game

To me, it's not Fallout if you can't walk up to a main character and blow their brains out with a mini-nuke because you felt like it (hence why Fallout 4 was the weakest of the series in my eyes)

Edited by RunRickyRun

if anyone missed the PCGamer stream SEGA have announced that Yakuza 0 is out on PC in August, Followed by Yakuza Kiwami, Shining Resonance Refrain, Valkyria Chronicles 4 & Shenmue I & II. Hopefully someone somewhere is working on a western translation of Phantasy Star Online 2 although having played the dreamcast one in Japanese for 9 months before Ver2 was out in the UK i should be used to it i guess.

This gen is getting more stupid by the year, Xbox "exclusives" all available on PC & many PS4 "exclusives" also available on PC. Think the next lot of consoles (PS5 & Xbox 'Scarlet') may well be the last before everything just moves over to cloud gaming directly through your tv/monitor. Realistically looking at 2020 for these to drop which would have been a life cycle of approx 7 years. If the next gen stuck around for a similar period we would be well on the way to 2030 and can't see any sort of physical media being produced at all by then as superfast internet gets faster & more reliable.

v3RTWB9.jpg

Sod it, only 40 mins until Sony Conference, May aswell just stay up & watch it now. Too hot to sleep anyway.

Edited by LakotaDakota

Â