• Grealish
    • Grabban
    • Kodjia (Jedinak 62)
    • Elmohamady (Tuanzebe 75)
    • Hogan (Adomah 82)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/04/18 at 18:45

We had he game there for the taking in the first half but then they had realised how poor we are by the second. Adomah squandered a great chance but he has scored a lot more goals than we could reasonably have expected already. Grealish almost handed them all of the points. A third horrible performance on the bounce we are on the crest of a slump and need to snap out of it.

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Why is it no matter who we play the opposition always seem to move the ball around better than we do. Cant get my head around it.

That second half felt like they had an extra player.

Thats what happens when you don't work effectively.

The reason, i can take stabs at it like the next man.....but only they know.

They can all run and look busy, its shadow boxing( in boxing terms) Utter bollox in other words.

19 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

the last 3 games have been almost identical despite 3-4 changes per game, we are literally falling apart at the worst possible time.

The worry is the changing in personnel is making not a modicum of difference.

its a real concern of where we can find some fight and spirit from.

9 hours ago, John said:

We had he game there for the taking in the first half but then they had realised how poor we are by the second. Adomah squandered a great chance but he has scored a lot more goals than we could reasonably have expected already. Grealish almost handed them all of the points. A third horrible performance on the bounce we are on the crest of a slump and need to snap out of it.

John......I would ask you to play the game back.....check out the body language of the first few minutes of exchanges.....the tone is not right.

no spirit, no tenacity, nothing.....just a bunch of players happy to have no one any where near them, they can play when that happens........as soon as the message gets through to Hull and they put time in to us, we go to pieces.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Why is it no matter who we play the opposition always seem to move the ball around better than we do. Cant get my head around it.

My theory on this is because we have our midfield defending there strikers and wingers so we appear solid and then they can just pop the Ball back to the midfield and defenders under no pressure and then when we try to get out to the midfield we start from such a deep position they can just work the ball around us. If we pressed a bit and put pressure on the ball we would win the ball higher up the pitch and force mistakes.

On 4/1/2018 at 06:42, Vive_La_Villa said:

This

1st half we dominated and should have gone to the break up, but the second half was pathetic!  We still haven't addressed this issue from last season, it amazes me how it happens to Villa and I don't see it in other games.  

With the players we have, this shouldn't be happening, I can understand losing in a smash and grab or generally having a bad day out, but we tend to not turn up for one of the halves and throw it away

in other points to note:

• Tuanzebe is not a right back, gave us nothing going forward,  Elmo needs to start
  • Grealish cant shoot
  • We cant afford to play Jedi,  the game against Blues was a long time ago and that's the only game he's was good due to the long ball crap they played.  Bjarn has to start in DM
  • Kodja's lax attitude is gonna piss a lot of fans off (again)

Â