Strong City

villab0y

The work of a true believer, be he Messiah or street sweeper or anything in between, is to hear the Voice of God and follow His instructions to them, regardless of the consequences.

Do you?

While I was initially indoctrinated to follow God at an early age, God never spoke to me. Infact, he's not really speaking to 99.9999999% of humanity apart from 'true believers' like yourselves. Why is that? That's pretty poor dontcha think that God has lost his grip on us all.

If it's a case of His voice is there but we are just not hearing it then whose fault is that? Design us some better hearing next time.

On a more serious note, if humanity is indeed heading for a big fall will it be solely our own doing while God watches on or will God have a hand in wiping the slate clean?

God never spoke to me.

That is not true, funumtch. You just had an expectation of how it was supposed to be, likely from early indoctrination in a man-made religion. Also, Father is not a blabber mouth like most people.

On a more serious note, if humanity is indeed heading for a big fall will it be solely our own doing while God watches on or will God have a hand in wiping the slate clean?

The fall is always about a choice. Father respects every individual entirely. He respects every heart enough to allow them to choose their own destruction, if they will, albeit, not without many and protracted warnings. People hear what they want to hear and disregard the rest.

Yes, the end of all things will come because people have willingly and knowingly rejected God's way. He tried to warn you.....

You ask this from the context of your own humanity.

You answer this from the context of your own lack of humanity.

God only asks that we let Him be God.

That is awfully gracious of him. Asking would suggest that I could prevent him from being god which is slightly bizarre and also illogical for if that is the truth, then I cannot prevent 'the truth'.

Since "God is love", all He does is in and for love's sake.

If this is really true then the evil of the 'world cult' is also in and for love's sake. So to criticise those outside your group for those things upon which you frown is to be having a go at god himself, is it not?

The true test of a man is made manifest in his decision to "go all the way" with God or remain frigidly apart from the Lover of his soul.

Next you'll start talking in terms of 'reaching bases'.

The fall is always about a choice. Father respects every individual entirely. He respects every heart enough to allow them to choose their own destruction, if they will, albeit, not without many and protracted warnings. People hear what they want to hear and disregard the rest.

Yes, the end of all things will come because people have willingly and knowingly rejected God's way. He tried to warn you.....

So lets say Man destroys himself. There's no one left to hear Gods voice. Back to the drawing board for God?

1st project: Dinosaurs = failed

2nd project: Humans = failed

3rd project: ?????

His record's worse than Billy McNeil :P

So lets say Man destroys himself. There's no one left to hear Gods voice. Back to the drawing board for God?

In Noah's day, eight souls were saved. Noah warned the people for 120 years before the flood came, and only eight believed his testimony. The rest thought he was a crazy old man.

"And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the coming of the Son of Man." —Jesus

In Noah's day, eight souls were saved. Noah warned the people for 120 years before the flood came, and only eight believed his testimony. The rest thought he was a crazy old man.

"And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the coming of the Son of Man." —Jesus

120 years? Older than old Dougie, that fella.

Oh, right, I just remember: it never happened! I wish the same were true for old Dougie.

...I guess the response is what I would have hoped for from an all loving God.

Tom, God is all you have ever hoped for.

As if sin and our fallen human nature hadn't put a bad enough spin on men's ability to see Him as He is, religion has put the finishing touches on it. "And the Spirit (of Michael) and the Bride say, Come. And let him that is thirsty come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of Life freely." Rev 22:17

...if you have found inner peace, then despite what anyone may say to you, then that is a good thing.

"Inner peace" is a Person.

It may be the case that you and many others are being taken advantage of...

Many of our people have answered this charge quite clearly, on the various forums and on our own site, strongcity.info. If you would find out who is telling the truth, ask for eyes to see, and try the spirits.

I tried living without God. I've spent my entire twenty years on this planet haven't heard a word from him, and don't want to either. I simply don't think such a thing as God exists, and I don't need a god to live a decent, moral life either. Because guess what, in those twenty years without god I never murdered anyone, never robbed anyone, never raped anyone, never beat anyone, never lost a job, a car, a house, a wife or kids, laughed my ass off, and went about my day (thanks, Bill).

Where does that leave me, people of Strong City?

I tried living without God. I've spent my entire twenty years on this planet haven't heard a word from him, and don't want to either. I simply don't think such a thing as God exists, and I don't need a god to live a decent, moral life either. Because guess what, in those twenty years without god I never murdered anyone, never robbed anyone, never raped anyone, never beat anyone, never lost a job, a car, a house, a wife or kids, laughed my ass off, and went about my day (thanks, Bill).

F***ed, I think. Michelsen. :D

Just like the murdering, robbing, raping, beating, job/car/house/wife/kids-losing unbelievers.

It is not about who you are, what you do or how decent you are it is about whether you believe ONE thing. And if you don't then you're not getting on the Ark even if you are twice or ten times the person that any of those with a ticket are.

It's a theocracy not a meritocracy! :winkold:

F***ed, I think. Michelsen. :D

Just like the murdering, robbing, raping, beating, job/car/house/wife/kids-losing unbelievers.

It is not about who you are, what you do or how decent you are it is about whether you believe ONE thing. And if you don't then you're not getting on the Ark even if you are twice or ten times the person that any of those with a ticket are.

It's a theocracy not a meritocracy! :winkold:

Well, I'd rather be **** (by Elisha Cuthbert in particular, ta) than hang around wearing sheets and playing the harp anyway.

I am sorry for half-ruining this thread by being silly, btw. Though, in fairness, I think it was really getting rather silly anyway.

I am sorry for half-ruining this thread by being silly, btw. Though, in fairness, I think it was really getting rather silly anyway.
GETTING rather silly?

It's been **** ludicrous for forty pages now.