Strong City

villab0y

As if sin and our fallen human nature hadn't put a bad enough spin on men's ability to see Him as He is, religion has put the finishing touches on it. "And the Spirit (of Michael) and the Bride say, Come. And let him that is thirsty come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of Life freely." Rev 22:17

I completely agree with this, organised religion has dug its own grave and organised the funeral in my opinion.

"Inner peace" is a Person.

Are you referring to God here?

Many of our people have answered this charge quite clearly, on the various forums and on our own site, strongcity.info. If you would find out who is telling the truth, ask for eyes to see, and try the spirits.

I am not purporting to accuse anyone of taking advantage of anyone, I was merely stating that without the facts or the authority, who am I to judge.

"Inner peace is a Person." Are you referring to God here?

Yes, I was. I could have also said, "Inner peace is a relationship." There is no peace outside of being in love with God.

I am not purporting to accuse anyone of taking advantage of anyone, I was merely stating that without the facts or the authority, who am I to judge.

Yes, I got that you were not accusing or making a judgment, and I appreciate that. I was simply offering that the testimonies are available if anyone is interested in hearing the charges against us refuted by those involved.

My old mum used to tell them we were all Mormons. Inevitably she came nearly unstuck one day when some real Mormons showed up. Just in time she noticed the little badges and changed her spiel to "Muslims".

Hahaha that's ace!

Must remember that one, if they ever come back that is...

:lol:

Yes, I got that you were not accusing or making a judgment, and I appreciate that. I was simply offering that the testimonies are available if anyone is interested in hearing the charges against us refuted by those involved.

I am wondering about one thing about Michael.

Edit: I am wondering about many things about Michael but one is the following:

There are two possibilities:

He has done something which we, outside your group, would regard as wrong and as such has 'offended' us and thus partly achieved his prophetical purpose as a 'sword'. In which case, job done. Why would you find it necessary to refute these charges as that would be counter productive?

If he is not of this world and not to be judged by its morality then what would it gain you to defend something which need not (by your proclamation) be defended?

or

He hasn't done anything which we would view as wrong: in which case it's all a bit of a storm in a teacup and there is no necessity for anyone to refute erroneous charges. That would, though, mean that he were not doing his job of offending the outside world (except by way of deception and falsehood).

It actually is not about defending ourselves or anything that has been done, at all. It is not about us at all. It is about vindicating the character of God, and the judgment of the world.

The character of God has been revealed in His Son, and all are judged by the judgment they place upon him. It has always been this way. God's Son in human flesh was seen as a revolutionary when he came the first time, and only a few true hearts saw Who He was, and loved Him. But centuries have passed, and "Jesus" has become a religious icon, that many now say they "believe" in, when they don't really know Him. So, the Son has come a second time, and is seen just as much as a revolutionary, a nut or a con man by the people of the present day. Again, a few true hearts see Who He is, and love Him.

Only this time, He has come for His Bride, to take her away with Him from this dark, ruined world. His Spirit is even now departing, and the earth is left in the fires of its own self imposed destruction. He would have taken them all, for He sees all humanity as His beloved Bride, but they would not have Him.

I wonder if the use of the edit button on this forum, is for you people in direct relation to your "editing" of your interpretation of the Bible. Old habits die hard. And so will your Michael ;) what a way to go.

BOF : Please don't abuse other posters

It actually is not about defending ourselves or anything that has been done, at all. It is not about us at all. It is about vindicating the character of God, and the judgment of the world.

The character of God has been revealed in His Son, and all are judged by the judgment they place upon him. It has always been this way. God's Son in human flesh was seen as a revolutionary when he came the first time, and only a few true hearts saw Who He was, and loved Him. But centuries have passed, and "Jesus" has become a religious icon, that many now say they "believe" in, when they don't really know Him. So, the Son has come a second time, and is seen just as much as a revolutionary, a nut or a con man by the people of the present day. Again, a few true hearts see Who He is, and love Him.

Only this time, He has come for His Bride, to take her away with Him from this dark, ruined world. His Spirit is even now departing, and the earth is left in the fires of its own self imposed destruction. He would have taken them all, for He sees all humanity as His beloved Bride, but they would not have Him.

To whom is this post addressed or is it just a soliloquy?

It certainly can't be my last post as it has sod all to do with what I was querying.

Only this time, He has come for His Bride, to take her away with Him from this dark, ruined world.

And when so he has done, he will sayeth to us: giggity-giggity, awwwright!

To whom is this post addressed ....

Trinity_Tom and beth have been communicating in between all the foolishness. The reply to which you refer is her response to a post by him two pages back.

Perhaps if her post is a response to a specific individual she could indicate that in future.

How you can distinguish your (collective not specific to you) foolishness and the other foolishness is remarkable.