2018-19 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

Going to lose this one due to our OC 100%. Terrible playcalling only letting Wilson throw 15-20 times.

Running game that doesn't work, change it.

We didn't get a 1st down all 1st quarter.

chargers are 7-1 on the road this year but 8-0 outside of LA

famous last words but i think they can get at the pats, the D is good, offence needs to be better, not sure Gordon will be 100% again this year and Henry coming back could be a waste of time, he wont be fresh

On 08/01/2019 at 01:52, Villaphan04 said:

Very intrigued by Kingsbury

Gone to the Cards. I'm trying to get my head around it. Everything just scream mediocre to me. He leaves Texas Tech with a loosing record

He leaves with an overall record of 35-40 (including 13 victories over lower tier Group of Five and FCS competition) and 19-35 in Big 12 play.

I just don't get it

Oh, and Arians is back coaching. Signs for the Buccs.

Matt LaFleur goes to the Packers

And Josh McDaniels staying, meaning Brady is rolling in 2019 I guess

Looks like the Broncos have hired Da Bears' DC Vic Fangio as HC.  His CV as a defensive co-ordinator at least looks very impressive at first glance.

10 hours ago, Tegis said:

Oh, and Arians is back coaching. Signs for the Buccs.

Bruce "I'll only come out of retirement for the Browns job" Arians

2 hours ago, BOF said:

Looks like the Broncos have hired Da Bears' DC Vic Fangio as HC.  His CV as a defensive co-ordinator at least looks very impressive at first glance.

And Kubiak as OC. Big boys in the house again. I like it. Hopefully they have evolved with the game and not fallen in the dinosaur trap.

Now for that pesky QB situation, how hard can it be?

4 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Took the Browns 20 years to find a decent one ;)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Tegis said:

And Kubiak as OC. Big boys in the house again. I like it. Hopefully they have evolved with the game and not fallen in the dinosaur trap.

I wonder if a DC's freedom & play calling is ever compromised in any way if he's playing for a HC known for his defensive work. 

8 minutes ago, BOF said:

I wonder if a DC's freedom & play calling is ever compromised in any way if he's playing for a HC known for his defensive work. 

Hmm, are we retaining Woods? I have no Idea. Joseph said he took over playcalling on D in certain games so I guess compromised is a thing

On 01/01/2019 at 15:40, Brumerican said:

The five home teams who will host NFL international regular-season games in 2019 have been confirmed. The Jacksonville Jaguars, Los Angeles Chargers, Los Angeles Rams, Oakland Raiders and Tampa Bay Buccaneers will each stage a home game outside the United States next season.

Jags will obviously play Wembley plus one of the other 4.

2 teams will be at Spurs and the other in Mexico.

Might be worth watching Jags at Wembley if this fan is in attendance...the helmet must be for avoiding the gallons of jizz.

UmoxcC3.jpg

Â