Semana Once (Any Given Hombre)

Brumerican

Watching the Redskins v Saints highlights, Brees and Cousins both had great games. 

Cousins looks like he has all the attributes to be one of the best. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Watching the Redskins v Saints highlights, Brees and Cousins both had great games. 

Cousins looks like he has all the attributes to be one of the best. 

Didn’t get a chance to watch red zone this week but weren’t Wash in field goal range after saints tied the game ? 

Pete is really starting to piss me off with his lax coaching and holding nobody accountable. Both coordinators and Cable have done enough where their firing wouldn't be unfair over the last few seasons, and he doesn't put them on notice.

Not to mention a fake FG at the 25 yard line with 7 seconds left in the half... and a terrible, terrible challenge on a pass that was clearly incomplete.

And **** Blair Walsh. Kid is a **** choke artist. We're 2 games down because of his shit leg. You have one job and you get paid millions to do it.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Russel Wilson is the best QB in the league by a considerable margin. The stuff he pulls off with that "line", backs and receivers on offense and (excusing Baldwin and Graham who are top players) is amazing.

And Atlanta aaaalmost choked it away again.

10 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Russel Wilson is the best QB in the league by a considerable margin. The stuff he pulls off with that "line", backs and receivers on offense and (excusing Baldwin and Graham who are top players) is amazing.

And Atlanta aaaalmost choked it away again.

woah slow down lol. he's top four or five without doubt, but he's isnt better than brady, rodgers or brees.

Edited by abdomlahor

I don't think he's the best QB in the league (number 3 behind Brady/Rodgers) but I think he's the MVP. MVP isn't the best player; it's the most valuable. Wilson has 85% of our total yards. He's our leading rusher. Insane.

Also, he has good receivers. Baldwin is a top 10 WR. Graham, top 5 TE. Richardson/Lockett are really good too. The biggest problem(s) are the total lack of a running game (Lacy fat and slow, Rawls inconsistent, Procise, made of glass, McKissic, decent but more of a receiving back, Carson, injured) and the 'line'.

He puts the team on his back week after week and every week he delivers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

He puts the team on his back week after week and every week he delivers.

This is what I'm getting at. I just cannot see Brady, Rodgers and Brees doing what he is doing with the tools given to him. Take Rodgers for example, his line is more or less gone with JC Tretter, TJ Lang, traded/released and Bulaga injured. He gets murdered in an instant. Brees would be even more so for lack of mobility. I might give Brady a pass for his ability to get the ball out in .002 seconds and he has infinite better coaching.

IDK, just rambling, but as a package with the scrambling, accuracy, toughness and smarts. I'd take Russ at this time, over all of them.

Â