Semana Once (Any Given Hombre)

Brumerican

13 hours ago, Tegis said:

Winnable game.....

tenor.gif

As non-plussed as I am now about our season, if we can stop shooting ourselves in the foot in special teams we should win this.  The Pats got 24pts from turnovers and mistakes all from our special teams and beat us by 25.  The Bungles won't have that level of efficiency; or at least they shouldn't.  We're 3pt favourites at the moment but I'm not touching this one.  It could go either way and by a big margin too.

7 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Must beat the Browns. 

Must beat the Browns. 

Must beat the Browns. 

No pressure... but the Browns have to come good at some point! :P

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

No pressure... but the Browns have to come good at some point! :P

Oh I know. Like I said , expectation is not something the Jags are familiar with of late,  and it's hard to shake that "because Jags" feeling . It's weird as hell approaching a game with the "We should piss this" mentality after 10 years of hoping you don't get blown out again. Any other week and I'd be rooting for Cleveland myself but a win for the Jags would be monumental.  I'm genuinely nervous and you know what ...without looking I couldn't tell you who Villa are playing this week . That should tell you how crazy this all is to me. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Xela said:

Steelers look good last night... watched the second half live on Amazon Prime via the Skycam. Great view

I know I'm probably a minority in this but, I **** HATE SKYCAM!! It's impossible to get a feel for yardage

• Like 1

Looks like last years Biletnikoff winner will make his debut against Cleveland .

He seems confident... Jags WR Dede Westbrook expects 200 yards in debut

I'm guessing he has no idea who the Jags QB is by that speech.

Also... Kam Chancellor out for the season.

Gabbert will start for the Cards:D

Peterman makes his debut for the Bills.

12 hours ago, Tegis said:

I know I'm probably a minority in this but, I **** HATE SKYCAM!! It's impossible to get a feel for yardage

I know that I'm one of the viewers who "grew up playing madden" but I totally agree with you here. Skycam allows for a greater vision as if you were actually playing in the game, but now it is almost impossible to see how much yardage each play goes for and that is particularly annoying. 

• Like 1

On 16/11/2017 at 11:46, Milfner said:

A Redskins win would be absolutely lovely, wouldn't it

I'd like them to take a big lead at least and make Brees play catch up . It's killing me watching NO run the bloody thing every other play .:D

6 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Get your rope and chair ready in case the Browns pull off a miracle ;)

Would be embarrassing but not the end of the world . We'd still be in with a shout of the playoffs at 6-4 . FWIW I just don't see Kizer moving the chains enough against the world's greatest defense. I can see another 10 sack game tbh.

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 1

Â