Weekends Football 22/24 September Midweek Football 25/28 September

andykeenan

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Bellerin, Xhaka, Mustafi, Elneny, Ramsey. Who needs tactics when you are playing against these muppets. They just seem to want to gift West Brom the ball every minute and let them run at them.

And Olbi-bores still lose 2-0. 4 goals in 6 games for the Midlands "biggest club"

rocket polishers.

No was he is at spurs when next season kicks off.  Will be interesting to see just how much money they can get for him and with wages in europe heading past the half a million a week mark for the top few players his great great grandchildren are going to have a very easy life

8 hours ago, Keyblade said:

That's 5 goals in Europe already for him, silencing the doubters who say he can't produce at the highest level. The guy is just a machine.

I saw him as a good fit at Man United but they're well stocked up front at the moment. 

I watch PSG v Bayern last night and PSG won with 34% possession. They are frightening on the counter attack with the pace of Neymar and especially Mbappé. No wonder Madrid wanted him when he was 14. Eyebrow got his team selection completely wrong and I wouldn't be surprised if he's let go around Xmas. There's no chance he'll be there next season.

Â