Crypto currency

PieFacE

14 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Yeah, I think there's no denying that it's a bubble. But isn't the thing about a bubble is that most people don't know they are in one?  Many people have been calling it useless for a long time yet it still keeps growing. There's fundamental use to blockchain technology, I don't really expect a lot of these old financial experts to really understand it.

No disrespect to Warren but a quote like "I think crypto currencies will end up bad" or whatever it is, what does that mean? Maybe the market will grow 10x and when the bubble pops it will restore to what it is now? 

I think it's got a long way to go yet, but I'm no expert. The market cap is still so small. 

In the same article, he's quoted to saying he wouldn't hold a position in something he doesn't have any idea about. 

How can he claim it will end bad if he knows nothing about it (or more importantly blockchain)

Blockchains and therefore crypto currencies will likely be integrated in most parts of our daily life. 

• Like 1

Seems Korea has put a spanner in the works today if anyone is wondering why their porfolio isn't looking so hot.

Will be back to normal in about 3-5 days I think .

Edited by PieFacE

7 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Just pay the **** tax man.  Jesus christ. People. 

I'd rather move to Holland :D 

If it ever got to the point of needing to choose to pay £10,000 tax or £200,000 tax I know which I would choose.

21 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I'd rather move to Holland :D 

If it ever got to the point of needing to choose to pay £10,000 tax or £200,000 tax I know which I would choose.

Just be glad you are in that position. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Seems Korea has put a spanner in the works today if anyone is wondering why their porfolio isn't looking so hot.

Will be back to normal in about 3-5 days I think .

#Fakenews apparently so good time to buy

6 hours ago, zak said:

So alot of hype going around TON atm. Im looking forward to it. looks like i might be going big in it, if things work out

This is one of my concerns about this whole space. You back an ICO and a company like Telegram come in with overlapping aims. (I'm a noob and have a very rudimentary understanding of all this.)

11 hours ago, coda said:

This is one of my concerns about this whole space. You back an ICO and a company like Telegram come in with overlapping aims. (I'm a noob and have a very rudimentary understanding of all this.)

Think this is a concern for a lot of investment, that someone else will do something similar but better, or even just sell better

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Saw FLXX had dipped last night so bought a few hundred.

After my rapid increase before xmas, my portfolio has stayed pretty much flat for the past month.

We're now past the investment of news wave sailors. 

What happens in the next 3 months is probably what'll end up happening over a longer period. 

I think everyone who was going to invest, has probably invested now. 

I'm kind of glad I didn't bother in the end. 

49 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I think everyone who was going to invest, has probably invested now. 

I'm kind of glad I didn't bother in the end. 

I couldn't disagree more. In my opinion it's only just getting going. Institutional money still needs to come in yet.

I thought this was a good diagram... The whole market right now is 7% of dotcom bubble, and crypto has the potential to be much bigger than the dotcom bubble.

1*CG3KIEpJUEh9o9KDyjUkRw.jpeg

Edited by PieFacE

Just tried to sell BTC and ETH in my coinbase account to take some profits but after saying the sale was successful I can see that nothing has changed and nothing in my EUR wallet? Tried it again and same thing?

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

I couldn't disagree more. In my opinion it's only just getting going. Institutional money still needs to come in yet.

I thought this was a good diagram... The whole market right now is 7% of dotcom bubble, and crypto has the potential to be much bigger than the dotcom bubble.

1*CG3KIEpJUEh9o9KDyjUkRw.jpeg

I hope you're right, but over Xmas a lot of the big coins have somewhat stalled and bitcoin has gone from 15k to 9k and has stayed there for about 3 weeks. 

Â