Crypto currency

PieFacE

10 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I hope you're right, but over Xmas a lot of the big coins have somewhat stalled and bitcoin has gone from 15k to 9k and has stayed there for about 3 weeks. 

But it also grew from about $4,000 to $20,000 in the space of about 4 months. 

In September the marketcap for crypto was $125,000,000, it peaked recently at $815,000,000. That's one hell of a rise for the whole space in 4 months. It was never going to continue in that fashion, right now it feels like everything is going to bottom out for a few weeks/months til the next rally gets going. Then the marketcap will probably pump to about 1.3-1.5 trillion (pure speculation of course). 

The past few months have been the market inhaling, it needs to exhale a little bit before it can inhale again. 

I've only been in crypto since May '17, and this is the third time this has happened. It's just normal market cycles.

Every time it bottoms out, it grows more.

The whole thing is one big game, now is the time to be buying. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

I'll be continuing to put a bit of money in. Nothing big, I've put in the big amount that I was willing to play with.

But I'll stick the odd £100 in here and there to keep some money going in.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'll be continuing to put a bit of money in. Nothing big, I've put in the big amount that I was willing to play with.

But I'll stick the odd £100 in here and there to keep some money going in.

You have the patience to buy at the right times ;)

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

You have the patience to buy at the right times ;)

I'm not really worried about the right time to be honest.

If this is going to keep growing like we all hope it will, then the right time is always now. Yeah I might make a tiny bit less than if I invested a day later in a small dip.

But my money is staying in long term (unless it all collapses) so it's negligible really.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Oh and I hope none of you bought into TRON!

Chart is quite telling https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/

A lot of people got burnt with that one!

Nope. Went for Flixx instead. Which has not gone well so far but I it's definitely a long term play. Quite interested in Wanchain. Just got told about it and reading up on it now.

7 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Nope. Went for Flixx instead. Which has not gone well so far but I it's definitely a long term play. Quite interested in Wanchain. Just got told about it and reading up on it now.

Yeah Flixx will be fine. They've got some exciting news coming up. Once it gets on a better exchange it will easily 4x/5x (in my opinion)

Wanchain does look good.  Tis a bit like ARK IIRC.

Edited by PieFacE

INS Coin went on Exchanges today went up to $13. coin offering was around $1. its sitting just under $10 now.

Bought it with Etheruem which has tripled in value since so comparatively its up 3.3x.

Im Hodling though, should start driving up over the next few weeks

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Yeah Flixx will be fine. They've got some exciting news coming up. Once it gets on a better exchange it will easily 4x/5x (in my opinion)

Wanchain does look good.  Tis a bit like ARK IIRC.

Well my investment has lost 40% so far so I am wondering whether to put more into it. 

40 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Well my investment has lost 40% so far so I am wondering whether to put more into it. 

Ouch. Dunno, for me it was always a bit of high risk gamble as I initially stated. Pretty confident for a quick (4x/5x) flip still, but I dunno man tis up to you. 

It's hard to see how it will not get to at least a $300,000,000 market cap when the platform releases which is a x10 from now.

As always, DYOR :D 

Plus it's got some exciting news for which platform it's going to be running on soon. It's not Ethereum, but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to say which platform it will run on, so I'll just say look at what the devs have previously worked on ;) 

EDIT: Turns out I can say. Will be one of the first apps to run on Bitcoin Rootstock. So will have some hype no doubt. 

Edited by PieFacE

54 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Ouch. Dunno, for me it was always a bit of high risk gamble as I initially stated. Pretty confident for a quick (4x/5x) flip still, but I dunno man tis up to you. 

It's hard to see how it will not get to at least a $300,000,000 market cap when the platform releases which is a x10 from now.

As always, DYOR :D 

Plus it's got some exciting news for which platform it's going to be running on soon. It's not Ethereum, but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to say which platform it will run on, so I'll just say look at what the devs have previously worked on ;) 

EDIT: Turns out I can say. Will be one of the first apps to run on Bitcoin Rootstock. So will have some hype no doubt. 

Good news. I think I will look at Wanchain first before anything else. Still up c50% overall though. 

Just bought some ETH to transfer to KuCoin to buy some more FLIXX and I can’t see ETH on the list of coins to deposit too... anyone else have this?

edit: sorted it

Edited by Genie

46 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Bought too soon - look at this dip! :(

I topped up last night but it’s still sliding, a bit worrying. I’m in for the medium / long term but would be nice to see them going the other way! 

What a bloodbath!

Time to go shopping!!!

tumblr_n8trugHpER1qc3ni5o1_500.gif

I'm buying more Flixx today with Fiat.

Might pick up some ENG, NULS too.

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”

Edited by PieFacE

lol can't sign up for Bittrex :/

My timing is HORRIBLE here.

Edit:  Apparently a host of exchanges have stopped new sign ups.  Any ideas for an exchange I should use?!

Edited by bobzy

Have to say I feel way more comfortable with the market in it's current state than a few weeks ago when Ripple, Tron, Verge, ADA were all hugely growing in marketcap for pretty much no reason.  That was more worrying. 

Â