Crypto currency

PieFacE

Just now, Chindie said:

There's clearly a difference. It may not always be a difference, but there is now.

I agree. I didn't say there wasn't a difference, just that both crypto and fiat are simply promises. Both are worth what someone will pay, and nothing more.

17 minutes ago, limpid said:

I agree. I didn't say there wasn't a difference, just that both crypto and fiat are simply promises. Both are worth what someone will pay, and nothing more.

Well, all currencies are promises, unless you're working in pure commodity currency, are they not?

4 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Well, all currencies are promises, unless you're working in pure commodity currency, are they not?

Exactly. And at any time some currencies are worth more than others and some are bubbling / bursting. It's only the volumes of trades that provide inertia to fiat pricing.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Bought my FLIXX at $0.30, it immediately dropped to $0.22 which is a shame but now at $0.50 which is great!

@PieFacE any advice, keep or sell for profit?

Have to do what you want to do.

Personally. I'm holding and hoping it hits $4 over the next 6 months to a year. 

Market cap is still only 31 million. It should and could easily be a 300-400 million market cap for the type of project it is, in my opinion. 

There should be some news this month, so could see some growth ;)

Edited by PieFacE

5 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Have to do what you want to do.

Personally. I'm holding and hoping it hits $4 over the next 6 months to a year. 

Market cap is still only 31 million. It should and could easily be a 300-400 million market cap for the type of project it is, in my opinion. 

There should be some news this month, so could see some growth ;)

Cheers just thought I’d check there wasn’t bad news coming and you’d dumped yours already :D 

I’ll hold for now then. Now $0.55

Edit: now $0.68

Edit: now north of $0.70, it’s in a hurry today!

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Where can I buy Flixx and where is good to read into it more? 

I got mine at KuCoin, I know almost nothing about it, just fed off the research @PieFacE has done and felt it was worth investing if he did!

51 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Kinda agree with this. I'll be looking to get out of flixx around the $5 Mark.

Up at $0.85 now, even touched $1 overnight! If it gets to $3 I’ll cashout, that’ll be 10x my investment.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Genie said:

Up at $0.85 now, even touched $1 overnight! If it gets to $3 I’ll cashout, that’ll be 10x my investment.

Good stuff!  £3 will pay off my mortgage so hoping for that :D 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Consensus seems to be that today's dip was caused by Coin Market Cap removing Korean exchanges from their calculations. Prices fell a bit, people panicked/saw opportunity, and prices fell a whole lot more.

DBC didn't drop that much. Even made it to top 100 today. It will be listed on Huobi this week, I think it's reasonable to expect it to rise. Red Pulse (RPX) will be listed there tomorrow, so I'll be following that to see what happens.

Edit: RPX-listing was earlier today actually. It's up nearly 40% since then.

Edited by tarjei

3 hours ago, tarjei said:

Consensus seems to be that today's dip was caused by Coin Market Cap removing Korean exchanges from their calculations. Prices fell a bit, people panicked/saw opportunity, and prices fell a whole lot more.

DBC didn't drop that much. Even made it to top 100 today. It will be listed on Huobi this week, I think it's reasonable to expect it to rise. Red Pulse (RPX) will be listed there tomorrow, so I'll be following that to see what happens.

Edit: RPX-listing was earlier today actually. It's up nearly 40% since then.

From what I could tell there was a massive drop and then an almost immediate return to where things were.

Mate of mine bought £800 of FLIXX right before it fell, gutted for him as he bought at $0.75, dropped to $0.62 now back to ~$0.78

Â