Match Thread: Villa v Wigan

limpid

4 minutes ago, BruLan said:

7 Goals .. in 1.5 games.. Reserves playing well, strength in depth, can some one Pinch me, UTV

Just to bring you back to the land of the living, Thor and Gardner still look sh#t. 

My pleasure :P

Just now, BruLan said:

If we had (had) 11 Hutton's the Season we got relegated it might have been different, he's easy to criticise but gives 100% 

Proper decent committed Player, not World Class but DECENT and Honest.

Far better than most of the Wage Thieves of his era

Great, 11 players bombing down the wing and then crossing the ball straight into touch. That would certainly have been different.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Villanun said:

Great, 11 players bombing down the wing and then crossing the ball straight into touch. That would certainly have been different.

I think my point has eluded you I meant Trying ...

Never mind

8 minutes ago, BruLan said:

If we had (had) 11 Hutton's the Season we got relegated it might have been different, he's easy to criticise but gives 100% 

Proper decent committed Player, not World Class but DECENT and Honest.

Far better than most of the Wage Thieves of his era

8280754-3x2-940x627.jpg

• Confused 1

Just now, BruLan said:

I think my point has eluded you I meant Trying ...

Never mind

No, it really didn't. I see the value of commitment,and Hutton's commitment to breaking down 100%  of the attacks he's involved with is not something that I feel should be praised too highly. Most of the time we'd have been better off if he hadn't tried.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Villanun said:

No, it really didn't. I see the value of commitment,and Hutton's commitment to breaking down 100%  of the attacks he's involved with is not something that I feel should be praised too highly. Most of the time we'd have been better off if he hadn't tried.

I guess you think your right.

Thats fine

Edited by BruLan